Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Unregistered 10-06-2014 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52211)
Hi, i have received e offer of cpio frm them today but im still considering.. given i have job offer frm another co.too.. not sure of which to settle on.any girl here have received e offer too?

Hi, i got it and I'm caught in the same situation too.. care to share what your other job offer is?

Unregistered 11-06-2014 12:12 PM

Did they say if it is a 5 day work week job? Working hours long dont matter. And if ot and what not, will it be paid or able to claim hours?

Unregistered 11-06-2014 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52219)
Hi, i got it and I'm caught in the same situation too.. care to share what your other job offer is?

I have another offer frm a private equity firm. Just hope that i wont regret my decision in the later time..:) so in e end, which did u choose??

Unregistered 12-06-2014 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52280)
I have another offer frm a private equity firm. Just hope that i wont regret my decision in the later time..:) so in e end, which did u choose??

Most likely it'll be cpib. Haha. Have to look at the terms of the contract though.

Unregistered 12-06-2014 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52291)
Most likely it'll be cpib. Haha. Have to look at the terms of the contract though.

If you only want to join for the money, better don't go.

Unregistered 12-06-2014 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52301)
If you only want to join for the money, better don't go.

What's their working culture like?

Unregistered 19-06-2014 02:07 PM

Cpib ia
 
Anyone got response for CPIA position after interview? Have they started to offer anyone?

Unregistered 19-06-2014 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52539)
Anyone got response for CPIA position after interview? Have they started to offer anyone?

when was your interview? mine was in early june. did you asked when will the result be out? if you got any news pls post it here be it positive or negative outcome and i will do that too. this way at least we know that the result is out.

Unregistered 19-06-2014 09:14 PM

5369
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52553)
when was your interview? mine was in early june. did you asked when will the result be out? if you got any news pls post it here be it positive or negative outcome and i will do that too. this way at least we know that the result is out.

Will do... My interview was early June also.. They just said that if selected, will know in august.
How was your interview? I think I failed... They didn't seem too keen to recruit me.

Unregistered 20-06-2014 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52561)
Will do... My interview was early June also.. They just said that if selected, will know in august.
How was your interview? I think I failed... They didn't seem too keen to recruit me.

Me too.. they didnt seems to be impress and it ended very fast. Kinda surprise that they only ask afew qns.
Wonder for those that are selected will there be an email stating the outcome. This way at least theres a closure to it.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2