Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Unregistered 03-07-2014 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52979)
I had to submit more documents. You?

For me still no news yet..
What kind of docs did they asked for? I believed youre selected thats why they asked for more documents to follow up.

Unregistered 05-07-2014 12:15 PM

What kind of 1documents do u need to submit?

evileon 06-07-2014 01:20 AM

can anyone share how is the interview like ?

Unregistered 06-07-2014 04:49 PM

3 interviewers. They will ask u qns about yourselves.. your previous work experience. and why do u want to join CPIB. Also, why do u want to have change of job... and then they will ask u, what can you bring into CPIB from your past work experience. Yup.. basically, they want to know your passion and dedication for this work. You going for e interview soon?

evileon 06-07-2014 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 53064)
3 interviewers. They will ask u qns about yourselves.. your previous work experience. and why do u want to join CPIB. Also, why do u want to have change of job... and then they will ask u, what can you bring into CPIB from your past work experience. Yup.. basically, they want to know your passion and dedication for this work. You going for e interview soon?

Thanks for your sharing, applying during next opening which should be year end I guess ?

Unregistered 07-07-2014 10:05 AM

Its been a month since the cpia interview. Anyone receive any offers or rejection from the hr?

Unregistered 07-07-2014 11:47 AM

Nope nothing heard yet. I feel tempted to call HR to ask them. Anyone wanna volunteer to call HR to check? Lol

Unregistered 07-07-2014 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 53087)
Nope nothing heard yet. I feel tempted to call HR to ask them. Anyone wanna volunteer to call HR to check? Lol

Lol so are you going to call? I wanted to email hr but guess I'll just wait till end of the week.
Are you the one that was called up to submit more documents? If no guess our chance are slim now..

Unregistered 07-07-2014 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 53091)
Lol so are you going to call? I wanted to email hr but guess I'll just wait till end of the week.
Are you the one that was called up to submit more documents? If no guess our chance are slim now..

Have to submit what document? Why don't you email HR to check and let us know if results are going to be out? Lol...

Unregistered 07-07-2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 53094)
Have to submit what document? Why don't you email HR to check and let us know if results are going to be out? Lol...

I also dont know what documents.. its in the earlier post where one guy was called up by hr last week to submit more docs.
Lets just pray for the best