Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Unregistered 09-09-2015 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 72446)
Got the call... tea session,psychometric test, essay writing test...

For CPIO bro?

Unregistered 09-09-2015 12:44 PM

Yea
 
Yes. tea session at end of this month.

rmfadh 09-09-2015 03:32 PM

Hi, how do you know that it will be 2 weeks after the closing of application date?

rmfadh 09-09-2015 03:33 PM

Nice...congrats for the call up. Wishing you all the best for your interview.

umbrellacorporation 09-09-2015 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 72449)
Yes. tea session at end of this month.

Yo, care to share when did you apply? Good luck for your interview.

Unregistered 09-09-2015 09:14 PM

And care to share which uni are you from and how are your grades? theres quite a few of us from SIM, really hope we can get in!

Unregistered 10-09-2015 10:50 PM

Nothin to do with grade but if sim has to be sim university no distance learning, meaning not UOL UNSW and the likes.

Unregistered 11-09-2015 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 72460)
And care to share which uni are you from and how are your grades? theres quite a few of us from SIM, really hope we can get in!

Hi, I am also from sim-uol and was called up for the tea session. All the best!

Unregistered 11-09-2015 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 72503)
Hi, I am also from sim-uol and was called up for the tea session. All the best!

Hi, which program are you from and what is your class of honours?

My UOL Economics 2nd lower still nothing leh....

Unregistered 11-09-2015 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 72504)
Hi, which program are you from and what is your class of honours?

My UOL Economics 2nd lower still nothing leh....

From A&F, 2nd upper, however, with few years of working experience.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2