Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Unregistered 24-06-2021 06:31 PM

Yeah, I have been shortlisted for sometime but I have not been contacted yet too.

Unregistered 24-06-2021 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 175431)
Yeah, I have been shortlisted for sometime but I have not been contacted yet too.

Same here... dk whats going on

Unregistered 25-06-2021 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 175433)
Same here... dk whats going on

Yea same.. from this thread, there might be some technical error that makes it shortlisted instead of unsuccessful. But, I don't wish to be negative so let's just hope for the best!

Unregistered 25-06-2021 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 175492)
Yea same.. from this thread, there might be some technical error that makes it shortlisted instead of unsuccessful. But, I don't wish to be negative so let's just hope for the best!

Well, shouldn't keep any hopes high actually. Since so many weeks has passed, time to move on!

Unregistered 25-06-2021 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 175492)

And at the same time, they are known to take a few months before contacting a person for interview and what not. So, keep your options open I guess

Unregistered 25-06-2021 10:53 AM

I emailed them a week ago with regards to my application and was told that they are still in the midst of recruitment process. They also said that they will contact me within the next couple of weeks if I'm shortlisted. I got the same shortlisted status as well but its totally not reliable.

Unregistered 25-06-2021 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 175496)
I emailed them a week ago with regards to my application and was told that they are still in the midst of recruitment process. They also said that they will contact me within the next couple of weeks if I'm shortlisted. I got the same shortlisted status as well but its totally not reliable.

Thanks for the heads up!

Unregistered 25-06-2021 12:18 PM

If it's not a technical error we are probably on the fence group of ppl. So if someone turns down or fails interview then either of us might be next in line.

Unregistered 25-06-2021 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 175496)

Yes, civil service usually does take some time with recruitment but this has been the longest I have waited since receiving a shortlisted status lol.

Unregistered 25-06-2021 01:12 PM

Dk what to expect cos if they want to reject should have done it quite awhile back, never waited this long to get rejected tho lmao. The last time i was offered in poly, they called me for interview within 3 wks