Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 03-07-2017 04:40 PM

Any idea what is the processing time for LSC Secretariat?

Unregistered 03-07-2017 11:40 PM

I notice I got the re-apply button below the unsuccessful applications status. My application was made about a year back. The system stage it was unsuccessful but I can re apply again. Anyone encounter this and what does it mean?

Unregistered 04-07-2017 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 98386)
Hello, I resigned from stat bd A (as a perm staff) to join stat bd b (as contract staff). Can i ask if i stand a better chance to be reappointed back to stat bd A under open market recruitment, considering that I was an ex perm staff. Thanks

wow, such a bad deal and u accepted? from perm to contract? why cant negotiate perm position in Stat Board B?

Unregistered 05-07-2017 02:56 PM

Anybody applied for job with CPFB before and know how's the timeline like? Thank you!

saiyan2005 05-07-2017 05:27 PM

Have anyone try to contact the hiring managers directly instead of hr??

Unregistered 06-07-2017 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 98361)
But in the phonecall the HR didnt not tell me exactly if i was seclected or not. Only told me need to do the paperwork for approval before they can send the formal offer. It was quite unclear; im not sure whether i made it or not...

I'm in a similar position except mine took way longer. I have been told I'm selected and had to go through clearance. I'm not sure on the clearance results but called them and told clearance was done and now pending for mgmt approval. No confirmation if I'm definitely hired since no official offer was made. Not sure how much longer I should wait :(

Unregistered 07-07-2017 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 98479)
I'm in a similar position except mine took way longer. I have been told I'm selected and had to go through clearance. I'm not sure on the clearance results but called them and told clearance was done and now pending for mgmt approval. No confirmation if I'm definitely hired since no official offer was made. Not sure how much longer I should wait :(

How long since your last interview?

Unregistered 07-07-2017 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 98497)

Interview was back in end April.

Unregistered 07-07-2017 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 98497)

Wow that is long. U nvr call to presss them?

Unregistered 07-07-2017 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 98509)
Wow that is long. U nvr call to presss them?

After the interview, I didn't feel that I stood a chance so I moved on to apply other jobs until they called in early June to say I was selected. Then the process of providing more documents and also to wait for clearance which the latter took abt 3 wks.

Hope you will hear from them soon . Best of luck!