Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 16-06-2021 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174284)
Remember there's another guy wait for 8 weeks without response, wondering whether he still active in this forum to post an update.

is that me? i waited more than 8 weeks and they finally emailed me after i emailed them...they say thanks but found another better candidate.

Unregistered 16-06-2021 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174360)
Hello ladies & gentlemen! Please help to fill up the info using the template below so that it will help us all to gauge what is the turnaround time on average from the day that we sent for the first interview, to the day that we finally joined the organisation. Thank you in advance:

i. Date of your 1st interview (MM/YY)
ii. Date you joined (MM/YY)
iii. SB or Min?

Fill in got ntuc vouchers to take?

Unregistered 16-06-2021 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174382)
is that me? i waited more than 8 weeks and they finally emailed me after i emailed them...they say thanks but found another better candidate.

Yes. So sorry to heard this new.
Mine is sixth weeks, one day and counting, not far from yours.

Unregistered 16-06-2021 03:56 PM

Quote:

By the way, they didn't call you to express interest at all since final interview?

Unregistered 16-06-2021 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174388)
Yes. So sorry to heard this new.
Mine is sixth weeks, one day and counting, not far from yours.

The fact that they are processing your application means you still stand a chance. Might be different from the guy who waited 8 weeks, unless they were processing his application too

Unregistered 16-06-2021 04:26 PM

Quote:

During these 8 weeks, they didnt call you to mention they are keen to proceed with your application or do referral check?

Unregistered 16-06-2021 05:15 PM

Quote:

OP of post #3255 received not successful email from HR two weeks after interview.
Seem like treatment is different as you did not find up till 2 months later when you asked.

Unregistered 16-06-2021 05:40 PM

Hi, anyone applied to CPF board & got offered in recent months? how long do they usually get back to candidates after 2nd interview?

Unregistered 16-06-2021 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174360)
Hello ladies & gentlemen! Please help to fill up the info using the template below so that it will help us all to gauge what is the turnaround time on average from the day that we sent for the first interview, to the day that we finally joined the organisation. Thank you in advance:

i. Date of your 1st interview (MM/YY)
ii. Date you joined (MM/YY)
iii. SB or Min?

We all have been sharing our experiences since May. It will be very helpful for all if they can just scroll through the pages with some effort.

Even if we were to fill in what you want, in the next week or so, it will be made redundant again and the same questions will be asked again and again.

Unregistered 16-06-2021 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174424)
We all have been sharing our experiences since May. It will be very helpful for all if they can just scroll through the pages with some effort.

Even if we were to fill in what you want, in the next week or so, it will be made redundant again and the same questions will be asked again and again.

anyone applied htx on May and went for interview?