Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 17-06-2021 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174481)
Hi, thanks for your reply!! (: do you happen to know what is the market salary rate for managerial roles in CPF?

Not sure, I would like to know too. Haha

Unregistered 17-06-2021 04:23 PM

Hi, wondering have anyone negotiated with for a higher salary when tranferring between min/sb. TIA.

Unregistered 17-06-2021 05:03 PM

Signed provisional letter of appointment with ministry a couple months back. After sending my updated unofficial transcript (I am a fresh grad), was told to attend another meeting to sign official letter of appointment. What is the difference between the two? Also will there be backpay considering that my honours classification improved due to my last set of results?

Unregistered 17-06-2021 07:13 PM

Received email prelim offer and discussed salary package with HR. Now pending final approval for appointment before Vital contacts me. Should be safe to tender already right?

Unregistered 17-06-2021 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174528)
Received email prelim offer and discussed salary package with HR. Now pending final approval for appointment before Vital contacts me. Should be safe to tender already right?

how many days between your final interview and HR prelim offer/ref check?

Unregistered 17-06-2021 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173705)
Well, this is what the hr had shared with me as i did indeed drop them an email on it. And they say to give them 2 weeks more and i had already waited for 1 month plus after submission of documents. I am just sharing my experience to help those, as min/sb really take time and the wait is torturous due to no updated and seeing the job being reposted again

Is it standard for all ministries to take so long for processing? Do update us when you get the offer!

Unregistered 17-06-2021 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174387)
Fill in got ntuc vouchers to take?

1st Interview:13 May
2nd Interview: 20 May
MSF
About 1 month since last round of interview, but no update from HR. Start to lose hope...

Unregistered 17-06-2021 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173775)
I waited for 6 weeks after interview and HR called to ask if I am still keen. Then informed that they will do reference check and discuss salary etc. So I guess you are almost there. Btw from one of the ministry.

If it is okay, can share which min is this?

Unregistered 17-06-2021 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174550)
1st Interview:13 May
2nd Interview: 20 May
MSF
About 1 month since last round of interview, but no update from HR. Start to lose hope...

MSF so low ses, nvm la let it go

Unregistered 18-06-2021 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174553)
If it is okay, can share which min is this?

MOM. Received call from vital regarding the signing of contract.