Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 10-06-2021 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173323)
Which stay board is it? And is this your final round? Normally if repost means you're re not selected, based on my experience.

ESG. Hmm but HR called me 3 days after final interview and said they are gonna process my application for mgmt approval though.

Unregistered 10-06-2021 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173328)
ESG. Hmm but HR called me 3 days after final interview and said they are gonna process my application for mgmt approval though.

ESG MAP has a yearly intake in August I believe. It could be that they are still hiring as they have not hit their quota yet. Also heard that they increased their intake this year due to COVID manpower shortages so there's that.

Unregistered 10-06-2021 02:43 PM

Hello, which SB/min are hardest and easiest to get in?

Unregistered 10-06-2021 04:18 PM

Status of application

if i am shortlisted on the career gov portal, does that mean i will get an interview?

Unregistered 10-06-2021 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173247)
Never thought of Enterprise Singapore. Thanks for sharing! I hope Enterprise Singapore is easier to get in compared to MFA, EDB and STB. Are their interview process as rigorous too?

Much easier

Unregistered 10-06-2021 05:18 PM

PUB Meica dept

Hi anyone can give feedback on this dept in PUB for position of mechanical engineer?

Unregistered 10-06-2021 08:05 PM

hi, if the position that i had applied for had been reposted, does that mean it is unsuccessful? i had already went for the interview. the status of my application is shown as submitted in the portal

Unregistered 10-06-2021 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173454)
hi, if the position that i had applied for had been reposted, does that mean it is unsuccessful? i had already went for the interview. the status of my application is shown as submitted in the portal

Which stage of the interview process are you at?

Unregistered 10-06-2021 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173457)
Which stage of the interview process are you at?

At the last stage of interview and had submitted all the forms as requested by them. Last heard from HR was last week in which i was informed that they are in the midst of processing my application. Abit paranoid now as tomorrow will hit 1 month mark of submitting all my forms.

Was reading through the forum but didn't come across anyone who encounter this.

Unregistered 10-06-2021 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173458)
At the last stage of interview and had submitted all the forms as requested by them. Last heard from HR was last week in which i was informed that they are in the midst of processing my application. Abit paranoid now as tomorrow will hit 1 month mark of submitting all my forms.

Was reading through the forum but didn't come across anyone who encounter this.

I went through last stage of interview, submitted all my forms to HR and in the end was unsuccessful. No harm give them a call or email ask them what is the status.