Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 28-04-2021 04:22 PM

28 yrs old female sgrean, got offered P3 scheme in SB, is it equivalent to MX scheme? If Yes, comparable to which MX grade?

Unregistered 29-04-2021 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166220)
Hi all,

It's been almost 3 weeks since I submitted my reference check consent form for a position at LTA. In the email that requested the form, the HR told me the application status would be updated within 2-3 weeks time. I just sent an email earlier this week requesting for more updates, but there wasn't any response from the HR.

Can I take it as a rejection? or do I need to wait a bit longer?

Im at LTA. I waited 2 months from verbal to physical contract. and this was in 2020 covid period. :) Hr wont reply you . Happy waiting!
If got verbal offer, you should be ok.

Unregistered 29-04-2021 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166216)
Is it the norm to have two interviews? I just went for one, and it was already with four people, including the person who holds the "Director" title in the department I applied for.

Bumping this up...

Unregistered 29-04-2021 01:52 PM

Salary range

Hi does anyone know whats the salary range for a enforcement officer in mom.

Unregistered 29-04-2021 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166967)
Im at LTA. I waited 2 months from verbal to physical contract. and this was in 2020 covid period. :) Hr wont reply you . Happy waiting!
If got verbal offer, you should be ok.

Hi May i know what is your role ?

Unregistered 02-05-2021 01:09 PM

Any HR folks here can advise usually how many candidates get shortlisted for interview?

Unregistered 03-05-2021 05:26 PM

Hey guys, just a general question - is it normal for HR to ghost on you after you have finished several rounds of the interview?

Unregistered 03-05-2021 07:27 PM

What if I do not have any references from my previous or current workplace?

Do they accept other references like my friends or NS commanders?

Unregistered 03-05-2021 08:28 PM

Singapore Tourism Board Tech Associate Prog

Anyone applied for STB Tech Associate Prog and has done the technical assessment already? Have you gotten a response after that?

Unregistered 03-05-2021 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167449)
Hey guys, just a general question - is it normal for HR to ghost on you after you have finished several rounds of the interview?

How long has it been? It is fairly normal if it has been only a couple of weeks. They don't really entertain follow-ups and it could be a few weeks before the hiring dept go through all the shortlisted candidates.