Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   DSTA (under Mindef) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1940-defence-science-technology-agency-under-ministry-defence-singapore.html)

Unregistered 15-07-2012 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 26282)
when is the last time dsta got salary adjustment?? and by how many% ?

salary adjustment is done at least twice a year..if not quarterly..normally the % increase is in the range of about ~3-5% each time

Unregistered 15-07-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 26635)
salary adjustment is done at least twice a year..if not quarterly..normally the % increase is in the range of about ~3-5% each time

huh, do you mean DSTA every 3-6month got annual increment of 3-5%??, eg like june got one time of annual increment and then December got another time of annual increment as well??

I think that guy is asking, the market salary adjustment for DSTA (like the one those MX scheme people getting additional of 10% increment in FEB2012 announce in the news), not the common annual increment you mention.

please reply

Unregistered 23-07-2012 02:53 PM

DSTA engineer (naval system) is do what one?

Need to frequent attach to ship on-board 2-3mths??

Is the salary good?

Unregistered 24-07-2012 08:46 PM

only questions no answers why like that?

Unregistered 24-07-2012 09:51 PM

ya....I have been asking alot question regarding DSTA, but seem no one reply!!!!

Unregistered 25-07-2012 12:12 AM

big brudder could be watching lar...

Unregistered 25-07-2012 12:14 AM

ai yah... so simple... just put your name and contact number... someone will call u to give u an answer lar...

Unregistered 26-07-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 26893)
DSTA engineer (naval system) is do what one?

Need to frequent attach to ship on-board 2-3mths??

Is the salary good?

engineer in naval system will take care of systems on board ships, from weapons system to radar etc..i don't think there will be a need to be on board for 2-3 mths..but sometimes a few days if i am not wrong for systems testings. Salary wise, it all depends on ur honours and it is the same for DSTA wide.

Unregistered 27-07-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 27067)
engineer in naval system will take care of systems on board ships, from weapons system to radar etc..i don't think there will be a need to be on board for 2-3 mths..but sometimes a few days if i am not wrong for systems testings. Salary wise, it all depends on ur honours and it is the same for DSTA wide.

Thank for your input!!

how about this question:<<salary adjustment is done at least twice a year..if not quarterly..normally the % increase is in the range of about ~3-5% each time >> which is posted by dunno who.

does he mean DSTA every 3 to 6 months, got annual increment of 3-5% each??, eg like june got one time of annual increment and then December got another time of annual increment as well??

Unregistered 27-07-2012 10:14 PM

what i can say is that each year there should be a 10% increase..at least...