Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   HR-related Jobs - How much are you earning? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1768-hr-related-jobs-how-much-you-earning.html)

lanki 05-12-2013 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45988)
sorry to cut in here..like to ask any1 noe the market rate for pte degree in HRM wif 1 yr exp? looking for hr asst/exec role doing admin/ops work..2.2-2.3k too low or just right?

I am hr fresh without any related exp, was quoted a similar range of salary for a hr exec position in big5 firm. Wonder if it just right too? As my expected salary was also above yours too.

Unregistered 12-12-2013 07:32 AM

Can I check is HR Ops experience/or payroll experience very important in the HR field or rather the deciding factor in order to succeed as a HR manager or HRBP in future.

Unregistered 19-12-2013 10:09 AM

Hi, would like to check if its remotely possible for a person with 7 years of personal tax experience to apply for a hrbp job. Experience is with a big 4 accounting firm. Thanks for any advice.

Unregistered 19-12-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 46226)
Can I check is HR Ops experience/or payroll experience very important in the HR field or rather the deciding factor in order to succeed as a HR manager or HRBP in future.

Personally, I don't find that it is impt for a HR manager/HRBP to have ops or payroll experience. In fact, most HR Managers do not have ops or payroll experience as they might come from different specialization.

Unregistered 19-12-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 46424)
Hi, would like to check if its remotely possible for a person with 7 years of personal tax experience to apply for a hrbp job. Experience is with a big 4 accounting firm. Thanks for any advice.

your motivation? you are in a good industry why move on to hr?

Unregistered 20-12-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 46435)
your motivation? you are in a good industry why move on to hr?

I must say there's good prospects working in a big 4 accounting firm. But I have always been interested in hr and performance measures, including employees retention, for company.

Currently I deal alot with expatriate employees and much time is spent communicating with hr people of mncs.

I wonder what are my chances of getting a hrbp job. Any advices from here.

warning 24-12-2013 09:22 AM

Daimler - Trainee for Human Resource Projects at the Regional Office in Singapore
CAReer: Management Trainee Program at Daimler Africa & Asia-Pacific (AAP) in Singapore - Job | LinkedIn

Daimler - General Manager Head of HR, Sales
General Manager - Head of HR, Sales (Singapore) at Daimler Africa & Asia-Pacific (AAP) in Singapore - Job | LinkedIn

Unregistered 25-12-2013 06:22 PM

May I know what is the comfortable salary range to quote for a junior HRBP role?
Merry xmas people.

Unregistered 10-01-2014 09:15 PM

I am fresh graduate from NTU and have no experience. Graduated from an Engineering course and I was offered $1,850 as HR Executive.

Worth it?

warning 11-01-2014 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 47180)
I am fresh graduate from NTU and have no experience. Graduated from an Engineering course and I was offered $1,850 as HR Executive.

Worth it?

thats crazy. even my interns are paid more than that.
bare minimum for degree grads is 2k.