Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   HR-related Jobs - How much are you earning? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1768-hr-related-jobs-how-much-you-earning.html)

Unregistered 26-12-2019 11:36 AM

Does anyone have an idea how much salary I should ask for a sourcer role for on of the top internet companies with hq in sg? I'm a foreigner with 7 years of apac sourcing experience

Unregistered 27-12-2019 10:11 AM

Tech recruiter a lot of demand now

Graduated 2nd lower NUS econs 2019

<1 yr working experience

4.5k basic working as Tech recruiter in one of the unicorn companies

Unregistered 29-12-2019 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127578)
Tech recruiter a lot of demand now

Graduated 2nd lower NUS econs 2019

<1 yr working experience

4.5k basic working as Tech recruiter in one of the unicorn companies

Is 8-10k a realistic amount to ask for since I have 7 years of experience? For the likes of companies which are big internet MNC companies , is this possible?

Unregistered 30-12-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127659)
Is 8-10k a realistic amount to ask for since I have 7 years of experience? For the likes of companies which are big internet MNC companies , is this possible?

A bit Ironic that hr practitioner asking about own pay?

Yes i shall reply with the standard hr canned reply that i usually reply prospective candidates.
YouR pay will be commensurate with your experience. Our company strongly believes in talent development and retention, and you can expect to receive a very competitive compensation and benefits package.

Unregistered 30-12-2019 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127661)
A bit Ironic that hr practitioner asking about own pay?

Yes i shall reply with the standard hr canned reply that i usually reply prospective candidates.
YouR pay will be commensurate with your experience. Our company strongly believes in talent development and retention, and you can expect to receive a very competitive compensation and benefits package.

I think you forgot to read the part, "I'm a foreigner" meaning, I don't have any idea as to what the market rate is for the country of which I am not a citizen of.

sharon.yeo 30-07-2020 02:19 PM

The question of how much you can earn always goes back to this: how much can you give? HR professionals' salaries span across a rather wide range because it depends on their job scope, expertise, experience level, and most importantly, the value they add to the company.

The role of HR is evolving quickly especially with changes brought about by Covid-19 (think remote hiring, virtual onboarding, split teams/ work from home etc.) If HR professionals are looking to increase their pay and future-proof their careers, they have to start looking to value-add beyond what's stated in their job scope.

The future of recruiting isn't going to be just posting job descriptions and interviewing candidates. To attract the new generation of millennial and Gen-Z talent, it will be crucial for people looking to go into HR long-run to start upgrading themselves. Pick up skills like recruitment marketing, employer brand strategy and different recruiting tools that will help make virtual hiring smoother.

Unregistered 30-07-2020 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharon.yeo (Post 142955)
The question of how much you can earn always goes back to this: how much can you give? HR professionals' salaries span across a rather wide range because it depends on their job scope, expertise, experience level, and most importantly, the value they add to the company.

The role of HR is evolving quickly especially with changes brought about by Covid-19 (think remote hiring, virtual onboarding, split teams/ work from home etc.) If HR professionals are looking to increase their pay and future-proof their careers, they have to start looking to value-add beyond what's stated in their job scope.

The future of recruiting isn't going to be just posting job descriptions and interviewing candidates. To attract the new generation of millennial and Gen-Z talent, it will be crucial for people looking to go into HR long-run to start upgrading themselves. Pick up skills like recruitment marketing, employer brand strategy and different recruiting tools that will help make virtual hiring smoother.

the real question is, where has the Human in HR gone?