Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Career as Teacher (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1758-career-teacher.html)

Unregistered 01-04-2020 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 131401)
Additional promotion increment will be updated after midnight 1 Apr

Don't have...Whatever shown in the pac@gov last night is the same amount.

Unregistered 01-04-2020 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 131420)
Don't have...Whatever shown in the pac@gov last night is the same amount.

Has your pay scale changed to reflect the promotion?

If the pay scale has changed and yet the increment is as such, then perhaps due to exceptional circumstances there is minimal promotion increment or it could be you have reached the ceiling of your previous pay scale. Hence the increment is not as much.

Unregistered 01-04-2020 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 131419)
Can you help to check if your salary minimum point and maximum point has changed. I got promoted to GEO 4 but the min and max is the same amount when i was in GE0 3. Others who got promoted pls help to check as well. thank you...

Hihi, yup, still the GEO3 payscale though i got promoted to GEO4. Think we just have to wait a little and be more patient (:

Unregistered 01-04-2020 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 131421)

If the pay scale has changed and yet the increment is as such, then perhaps due to exceptional circumstances there is minimal promotion increment or it could be you have reached the ceiling of your previous pay scale. Hence the increment is not as much.

The pay scale have not been updated ( just hoping when they update the scale there is a chance they will update my salary again) and i am nowhere near the ceiling...

Unregistered 01-04-2020 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 131421)

GEO4 to GEO5, +$200

Unregistered 01-04-2020 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 131426)
GEO4 to GEO5, +$200

last year’s increment was +$250

Unregistered 01-04-2020 07:39 AM

Promoted to geo4 this april from 3, 200 increment but no change in salary range (still reflects 3). Hope they just haven't updated the increment in salary for promotion.

Unregistered 01-04-2020 07:48 AM

Hi all, for those that had been promoted to Geo 4 last year, do they add your promotion and yearly increment at one shot(with pay scale changed)? Not sure why this year only $200 and pay scale not changed yet.

Thank you!

Unregistered 01-04-2020 09:29 AM

Is anyone able to inform me the min scale for Geo 3? Thanks in advance.

Unregistered 01-04-2020 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130835)
i am pgde 2013 promoted to geo 3

C during yr of promotion
C+
C+
C+
C+
B
and yet still not promoted to 4

I am the same poster.

Anyway i got only 50 dollars increment and i hit max for geo 3. Last week i went to my P who was very nice and said she will drop a note to HR to check why was i still not promoted. She has not gotten back to me.

I plan to send an email to her to request for a convenient time to speak to her and ask her how i can work on myself for my career progression. Also, should i email MOE hr myself to ask? If so, anyone know what's their email? Not sure if it will be a good move since my P alrdy promised to drop a note. Very very demoralising.