Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 14-01-2024 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265580)
I think there should be 2 parts to your qn.

looks like you took a loan and didnt/forget/dont know need to declare. then just seek your immediate superiors advice. maybe he need to write a report or conduct investigations or help you clarify with the policy people.

second is whether you are considered indebted. some loans are ok, but some loans must declare. if indebted, then you cant hold financial positions until you pay off.

dont really have any advice on how to mitigate. maybe just quickly pay it off if possible and get it below 3 months of your salary. make sure you are paying on time.

indeed, i accidentally took up a personal loan which months later when i realised the mistake, i have immediately informed my direct superior. report already written, loan has been early payoff. now just worried what will happen next since im still under probation.. sigh..

Unregistered 16-01-2024 08:52 AM

Applying HR Manager/Manager position with MINDEF

Hi everyone, any kind souls can share some light on the current remuneration on the above position? Gotten a deg with HRM, almost 10 YOE as JO. Looking for new prospect. Apart from progression, how's the annual increment and bonus for managers?

Unregistered 16-01-2024 11:52 AM

Yoe

Quick question:

When you guys applied for the DXO Manager/AD job. The YOE you guys mentioned refers to the Years of experience at related work or just Years in working? HAHA

Unregistered 17-01-2024 06:28 PM

Thoughts of leaving

Is there anyone who has thought of leaving just a mere 4months due to all the red tapes and culture in the min the military? My past experiences were all commerical can i start to feel painful here

Unregistered 17-01-2024 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265698)
Quick question:

When you guys applied for the DXO Manager/AD job. The YOE you guys mentioned refers to the Years of experience at related work or just Years in working? HAHA

usually should refer to years of working since graduation

Unregistered 17-01-2024 09:42 PM

SDD Salary & Office Location

was reading through the forum and understand that SDD is a newly created division.

anybody knows the salary range & DX grade for AM, M and SM?

Also, where is the office location for SDD?

Unregistered 18-01-2024 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265825)
Is there anyone who has thought of leaving just a mere 4months due to all the red tapes and culture in the min the military? My past experiences were all commerical can i start to feel painful here

your posting in the unit or HQ? unit culture definitely sucks a bit when DXO have not much power inside and not much people in the office to help... what's your position?

Unregistered 18-01-2024 10:22 AM

Dis

Anyone joined DIS?
Actually is MDES scheme.
I'm a software engineer just hit 40s, looking for a gov job i can work until retirement in as startup life starts to feel too hectic and uncertain for my age.

Unregistered 18-01-2024 11:33 AM

Hi, I am thinking of applying for an IT role (M) in Mindef. Have about 6 YOE and last drawn was about 6.1 monthly / 85 annual, was thinking of a 10% increment and considering the role falls in maybe a DX10 pay range, but YOE may not hit DX10, will I still be considered for the role?

Unregistered 18-01-2024 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265879)
Hi, I am thinking of applying for an IT role (M) in Mindef. Have about 6 YOE and last drawn was about 6.1 monthly / 85 annual, was thinking of a 10% increment and considering the role falls in maybe a DX10 pay range, but YOE may not hit DX10, will I still be considered for the role?

Can try nego with HR. 6YOE should be relevant to role else you will be consider “fresh”. With YOE should be able to get DX10.