Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 31-03-2024 05:31 PM

HUS to DXO

I've been reading the threads, there's no related information about anyone who has crossed over from uniformed services from MHA to DXO position.

Anyone has similar successful experience or none?
Mostly, related to those studied part time, completed and like to explore other career (higher) options.

Appreciate in adv!

Unregistered 31-03-2024 08:03 PM

Whats the typical bonus month range for a C grade?

Unregistered 01-04-2024 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273246)
I've been reading the threads, there's no related information about anyone who has crossed over from uniformed services from MHA to DXO position.

Anyone has similar successful experience or none?
Mostly, related to those studied part time, completed and like to explore other career (higher) options.

Appreciate in adv!

Technically, there's no cross over.
You resign from previous job and join dxo. It is just a new job.

Beware of part-time studies, they may not translate to pay increments.

Unregistered 01-04-2024 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273269)
Whats the typical bonus month range for a C grade?

Around 2 months

Unregistered 01-04-2024 02:00 PM

How long do the recruitment team/HR get back to you regarding formal offer and package after attending the security vetting session? Within 1 month?

Unregistered 01-04-2024 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273353)
Technically, there's no cross over.
You resign from previous job and join dxo. It is just a new job.

Beware of part-time studies, they may not translate to pay increments.

Anyone can elaborate more? Since we have the qualification, the individual after getting the interview and offer, you mean that the salary would not be as per entry level with years of working experience in the civil service? I thought it should commensurate with the working years at least as compared.

Unregistered 02-04-2024 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273170)
Any results so far? What's the written test about?

Nope, this week's the 5th week since the interview and written. Written was related to the job position I applied for :)

Unregistered 02-04-2024 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273456)
Anyone can elaborate more? Since we have the qualification, the individual after getting the interview and offer, you mean that the salary would not be as per entry level with years of working experience in the civil service? I thought it should commensurate with the working years at least as compared.

It depends. Is the qualification relevant?
Same applies to the work experience.

Unregistered 05-04-2024 12:40 AM

Hi, does anyone know typically how long after the interview they can offer a result? Hiring manager said will inform of outcome, but no reply after I followed up. The thread has different timelines but for recent hires to their main offices (not camps), how long did your process take? Thank u

Unregistered 05-04-2024 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273888)
Hi, does anyone know typically how long after the interview they can offer a result? Hiring manager said will inform of outcome, but no reply after I followed up. The thread has different timelines but for recent hires to their main offices (not camps), how long did your process take? Thank u

Interviews are decentralised.
Most will only notify those shortlisted to make job offers.