Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 03-01-2023 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238097)
anyone had the experience where you received a verbal offer and then the hr just never followed up?

me too, how was your experience/timeline like?

I met hiring manager in Dec and manager verbally offered, told me to wait for HR to contact me in 2 weeks. But until today, no sound no picture.

Unregistered 03-01-2023 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238097)
anyone had the experience where you received a verbal offer and then the hr just never followed up?

same here received verbal offer but no news

Unregistered 03-01-2023 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238108)
same here received verbal offer but no news

Can share timeline/experience too?

For those who received verbal offer, did you guys follow up with the manager?

Unregistered 03-01-2023 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238112)
Can share timeline/experience too?

For those who received verbal offer, did you guys follow up with the manager?

received call on mid nov, asked to submit all relevant docs by end nov till now no reply

Unregistered 03-01-2023 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238113)
received call on mid nov, asked to submit all relevant docs by end nov till now no reply

As this is taking too long and I not sure if they are still keen in me so I have started attending interviews from other organisation/company

Unregistered 03-01-2023 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238114)
As this is taking too long and I not sure if they are still keen in me so I have started attending interviews from other organisation/company

Did you follow up with hr?

Unregistered 04-01-2023 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238117)
Did you follow up with hr?

Yes I do. Have followed up with them in mid Dec they told me will be ready in 2 weeks but ti now no news at all. So I presumed that they are not interested. Hence I have attended interviews with other companies

Unregistered 04-01-2023 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238126)
Yes I do. Have followed up with them in mid Dec they told me will be ready in 2 weeks but ti now no news at all. So I presumed that they are not interested. Hence I have attended interviews with other companies

if u are comparing amongst govt sector, then no one else can match MINDEF pay. Its worth the wait becos most of them are clearing leave.

Unregistered 04-01-2023 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238128)
if u are comparing amongst govt sector, then no one else can match MINDEF pay. Its worth the wait becos most of them are clearing leave.

Lmao. Keep saying that but there's no solid figure, at most is " salary is above average". Average is screwed cuz employers like to screw over employees.

Unregistered 04-01-2023 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238137)
Lmao. Keep saying that but there's no solid figure, at most is " salary is above average". Average is screwed cuz employers like to screw over employees.

bro U should try harder to get an offer instead of dreaming here everyday. then u will get the answer u are looking for