Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 18-04-2020 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132388)
Nope, highly unlikely. Most people would need to fill that form.

Regardless they would always do it again. Just that if you have a data in the database, it would be a lot easier.

Just remember, MINDEF would never compromise for security.

Was told they would do clearance for me but not G50. So maybe it’s just a normal clearance to enter MINDEF premises

Unregistered 18-04-2020 12:10 PM

waited close to 3 months for sec clearance alr... anyone in similar situation?

Unregistered 18-04-2020 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132405)
Was told they would do clearance for me but not G50. So maybe it’s just a normal clearance to enter MINDEF premises

What stage are you at?

You need to be cleared (send info guardroom to allow access with a reason and a host) for access into a physical camp

G50 clearance is more for clearance to access information.

Don’t worry when they need to employ you they would do all these. Most govt service would need.

Unregistered 20-04-2020 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132387)
What post did u applied for?

For the position of Logistics Manager

Unregistered 21-04-2020 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132410)

What was your role / clearance lvl in NS last time? Someday in this forum that if you previously had some record , it might be faster

Unregistered 21-04-2020 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132410)

I submitted mine in Jan... still waiting... suspect everything kena slow by the CB...

Hoping that after CB end can quickly get contacted... cannot be that virus hit suddenly stop hiring right? Haha *nervous*

Unregistered 21-04-2020 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132541)
I submitted mine in Jan... still waiting... suspect everything kena slow by the CB...

Hoping that after CB end can quickly get contacted... cannot be that virus hit suddenly stop hiring right? Haha *nervous*

Hi, how do they ask you to fill up the G50 form? Thru NS portal or a form link? Thanks.

Unregistered 21-04-2020 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132529)
What was your role / clearance lvl in NS last time? Someday in this forum that if you previously had some record , it might be faster

Not necessary. Approximate time is around after submission for clearance 4 weeks as advised for a CAT2A. If it takes more than 6 weeks then maybe something is wrong. Do know that its CB now, so not everyone is around to key the G50 into the system for you > 4 weeks DOES NOT include the time taken to type everything you filled into the system. Write clearly so that people have lesson issues.

Do rmb that they hv a lot of people to clear all year-round.

Of course the higher the cat, the longer it is.

Unregistered 21-04-2020 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132541)

Slow down unless aboslutely essential. Not all depts in essential services are around.

Unregistered 21-04-2020 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132572)
Not necessary. Approximate time is around after submission for clearance 4 weeks as advised for a CAT2A. If it takes more than 6 weeks then maybe something is wrong. Do know that its CB now, so not everyone is around to key the G50 into the system for you > 4 weeks DOES NOT include the time taken to type everything you filled into the system. Write clearly so that people have lesson issues.

Do rmb that they hv a lot of people to clear all year-round.

Of course the higher the cat, the longer it is.

Sidetrack abit, any idea if every time we go back reservist do they do G50 for us to get the CAT status or it’s forever till ROD