Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 15-04-2020 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132222)
I got shortlisted for unit preview and after one month got rejected but the post i applied for is still shown on their career website. Any reason why? or are they holding onto all recruitment now.

Hi, after the preview, did they inform you u r selected for the post and ask u to go for body checkup followed by the necessary clearance process? Did this happened before the CB situation?

Thks.

Unregistered 16-04-2020 04:06 PM

anyone gotten offers during CB period?

Unregistered 16-04-2020 11:42 PM

When would we know about promotions?

Unregistered 17-04-2020 09:10 AM

Hi, any kind soul can explain the diff between clearance and G50?

Is it clearance is just for the applicant and G50 is for the applicants family tree to check if ok or not

Thank u in advance

Unregistered 17-04-2020 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132363)
Hi, any kind soul can explain the diff between clearance and G50?

Is it clearance is just for the applicant and G50 is for the applicants family tree to check if ok or not

Thank u in advance

G50 is one form of a clearance, and depending on the job you値l be allocated a grade required by the job. Eventually its just to determine what kind of information you are cleared to have access to.

We use clearance as a term to say you can have access/ you are cleared...

Unregistered 17-04-2020 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132364)
G50 is one form of a clearance, and depending on the job you値l be allocated a grade required by the job. Eventually its just to determine what kind of information you are cleared to have access to.

We use clearance as a term to say you can have access/ you are cleared...

Is it possible that they might not ask you to submit G50 if you already have existing record in system? I知 from Airforce (Nsmen) and I知 cleared to enter all area in airbase.

Unregistered 17-04-2020 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132281)
Hi, after the preview, did they inform you u r selected for the post and ask u to go for body checkup followed by the necessary clearance process? Did this happened before the CB situation?

Thks.

Nope. I was one of the 2 shortlisted to attend the unit preview. Looks like both of us didnt make it.

Unregistered 17-04-2020 10:16 PM

What post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132370)
Nope. I was one of the 2 shortlisted to attend the unit preview. Looks like both of us didnt make it.

What post did u applied for?

Unregistered 17-04-2020 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132366)
Is it possible that they might not ask you to submit G50 if you already have existing record in system? I知 from Airforce (Nsmen) and I知 cleared to enter all area in airbase.

Nope, highly unlikely. Most people would need to fill that form.

Regardless they would always do it again. Just that if you have a data in the database, it would be a lot easier.

Just remember, MINDEF would never compromise for security.

Unregistered 17-04-2020 11:22 PM

i realized they just modify the dxo application page.now so easy to fill up the form already.one page only