Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 05-12-2017 02:08 PM

Got rejected a week after interview. Had to email and ask, but they said they will pass my application on to other units i applied for. To be honest, I think they are looking for someone who is very down to earth and serious. I had the feeling that I came across as someone too creative and outspoken from the way the interview questions were structured and directed.. Probably the best for me but we'll see how it goes

Unregistered 12-12-2017 11:40 PM

Anybody took PT in mid November and received replies?

zero_88 13-12-2017 07:24 AM

what is the salary for fresh grad now?

Unregistered 13-12-2017 09:56 AM

I took my PT in early Dec and no reply yet.

I looked through the earlier posts and seems like it takes as fast as one week to six weeks for them to get back.

Unregistered 20-12-2017 05:45 PM

Hi, has anyone received any replies for PT taken in late Nov?

My friend went for PT and received the rejection email one month later.

Unregistered 28-12-2017 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 103244)
Hi, has anyone received any replies for PT taken in late Nov?

My friend went for PT and received the rejection email one month later.

I did, but the PT results showed that I was not suitable for the positions that I applied for. The HR asked me if I would be keen for the comms related position instead. MINDEF HR asked me if I was keen on 12 Dec 2017.

- L

Unregistered 08-01-2018 02:16 PM

Based on previous replies on this thread, it seems that MINDEF tend to favour local grad more. However, is there even a slight chance if I graduated from private u with 1st class hons and have 2 year admin experience? Just applied for a HR position that requires either 2-3 years of HR/admin exp.

Anyone can shed some light? Thanks!

Unregistered 08-01-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 103692)
Based on previous replies on this thread, it seems that MINDEF tend to favour local grad more. However, is there even a slight chance if I graduated from private u with 1st class hons and have 2 year admin experience? Just applied for a HR position that requires either 2-3 years of HR/admin exp.

Anyone can shed some light? Thanks!

which HR position u applied? have u went for Psychometric test?

Unregistered 08-01-2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 103703)
which HR position u applied? have u went for Psychometric test?

MINDEF DXO HR Manager? Have not gone for the PT yet haha, I just applied ytd actually. I wanted to gauge what are my chances haha, although it looks quite slim because I'm not from local u :(

Unregistered 15-01-2018 06:28 AM

medical

anyone knows how long medical will take? 4 hours?

also, if have a small tattoo will you be failed?