Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 04-10-2017 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100658)
too many roles and responsibility to describe. yes, what is advertised is a general description. you will be overloaded by the actual job because of the many additional projects outside of your primary job. mindef is very good at saving money in this sense by asking 1 person to do a 2-3 person job. keep in mind and be prepared to get frustrated when you dont have time to complete your primary jobs. a DXO job isnt as rosy as what the public perceive.

Hi mate! Thanks for the info! Yes i will keep tt in mind , and be mental prepared for it. But anyway i just sent over my documents few days ago , i dun even know if they will call me up for an interview anyway. Heard that its not easy to get into dxo or even dxea now.. but keeping my finger crossed! Thanks a lot!

Unregistered 04-10-2017 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100657)
I did the pyschometric test a month ago, but have received no replies yet. I did drop HR an email to enquire on the status of my application just last week but have not received any replies either.

Anyone faced similar situations?

Give them a call if they never reply. Most likely they will say still processing.

Unregistered 04-10-2017 06:26 PM

Anyone can confirm if there are 2 types of rejection email template?

I have seen in the previous replies mentioning that there are an outright rejection and just a normal rejection (still welcome to apply for other positions).

Thank you

Unregistered 05-10-2017 09:46 AM

Hi guys,

just to share with you my timeline as of now:

PT 18th Aug
Interview 4 Oct

took them 6 weeks to get back to me, so take note.

Unregistered 05-10-2017 12:47 PM

What does security clearance comprise of?

Say after PT and interview and site preview, I've read that a medical checkup and site preview ensues.

What is this security clearance? Criminal offences w SPF? How about things like not fulfilling bond period, etc.

Unregistered 05-10-2017 03:46 PM

I went for the PT on the end of August.
I submitted my documents via email but now they say they didn't receive my email due to technical difficulties.

I have an offer with another ministry, gross salary is 3.9k (fresh grad, 2nd lower)
Should I still continue with MINDEF application? They don't seem very keen on hiring if they can't even bother to call me when they didn't receive my documents...

eastcyber 12-10-2017 01:28 PM

Quick question:

Anybody knows the salary range of job titles with "Manager(XXXX)" ?

Unregistered 16-10-2017 08:48 AM

May i know how long do i have to wait for a reply after i sent over my documents? Thanks!

Unregistered 19-10-2017 01:10 AM

Age Profile Of Staff In Finance Department

Hi,
May i know what is the age profile of those in the Finance Department? How many staff are there in the department? How many managers? Thanks.

Unregistered 20-10-2017 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100977)
May i know how long do i have to wait for a reply after i sent over my documents? Thanks!

I sent my documents on 13 oct and received a reply yesterday.