Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 02-11-2017 03:39 PM

Hi , i just went for a site preview today , when would i be expecting a call from mindef hr if i am selected? But i think my chances are quite low though. :(

Unregistered 04-11-2017 01:57 PM

Hello , is it true that if you go for the site preview and if they did not call you the same day or the next day means u are rejected? Thanks!

Unregistered 06-11-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101410)
Hi , i just went for a site preview today , when would i be expecting a call from mindef hr if i am selected? But i think my chances are quite low though. :(

Hi is the site preview another round of interview? As the HR told me that would be 2nd round interview which is the unit preview.

But some said its just a introduction of the place ur working at and get to meet future colleague. But my post is a dx 6/7 post though.

I received a call for a unit preview this coming 9 nov. Awaiting for the hiring manager to email me the details tho.

Unregistered 07-11-2017 02:28 PM

Hi, I have taken the test 1.5 weeks ago. Should I send an email to HR and request for an update or I should wait abit longer?

Unregistered 08-11-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101524)
Hi is the site preview another round of interview? As the HR told me that would be 2nd round interview which is the unit preview.

But some said its just a introduction of the place ur working at and get to meet future colleague. But my post is a dx 6/7 post though.

I received a call for a unit preview this coming 9 nov. Awaiting for the hiring manager to email me the details tho.

Hi , site preview is the hiring manager who bring you around the camp and your future workstation and maybe future colleagues , its just a walkabout that maybe last for an hour or so. I went for my site preview on 2 nov but till now no news. Guess i got no chance alrd. Damn sad though. Anyway good luck for your site preview tml!

Unregistered 08-11-2017 06:00 PM

Hi,

I submitted my application online and at the end of the application process, the website states that I will receive a confirmation email of my application. But I did not receive after a few hours. Just wondering is this the norm or my application didn't go through?

Thanks!

Unregistered 08-11-2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101593)
Hi,

I submitted my application online and at the end of the application process, the website states that I will receive a confirmation email of my application. But I did not receive after a few hours. Just wondering is this the norm or my application didn't go through?

Thanks!

Hi , you should get a confirmation email.

Unregistered 08-11-2017 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101580)
Hi , site preview is the hiring manager who bring you around the camp and your future workstation and maybe future colleagues , its just a walkabout that maybe last for an hour or so. I went for my site preview on 2 nov but till now no news. Guess i got no chance alrd. Damn sad though. Anyway good luck for your site preview tml!

Don't give up hope man! No news is still a good news. I read through the forum, it can take up to 3 weeks before.

Unregistered 08-11-2017 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101602)
Don't give up hope man! No news is still a good news. I read through the forum, it can take up to 3 weeks before.

Thanks for the encouragement man! Hope to land this job!

Unregistered 09-11-2017 12:06 PM

Hmm btw anyone has any idea the current pay grade for a dx 6-7 position?