Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 25-04-2017 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 96624)
Applied for research officer job, anyone went for an interview for that already?

Went Psychometric test on 20th Apr. I hope i don't get to hear from them within one week cause from what i read is that no news is good news. Will update once i gone for the interview.

Unregistered 25-04-2017 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 96794)
I took the PT on 23rd march 17 and just recieved the email saying that i am not further a shortlisted. Its an automated email so I guess for those who didn't get any reply there is still hope?

How long after the test you received the email ?

Unregistered 26-04-2017 04:17 PM

Security Clearance

Anyone here have been to a security clearance interview for the last stage of interview able to share some insights?

Unregistered 26-04-2017 09:07 PM

got the rejection email 6 weeks after PT...so no news is not good news too

Unregistered 26-04-2017 09:57 PM

Rejected

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 96983)
got the rejection email 6 weeks after PT...so no news is not good news too

I just got a rejection email too. It is my 7th week after PT. i believe I did well for my PT though.

Unregistered 29-04-2017 01:17 AM

Oh no.. I thought no news is good news. Seems like this is not the case. I was still being happy today thinking i have passed the '1 week' danger zone not knowing i am so wrong. Do you guys know when can you apply DXO again? What i do know is that a person cant go thru another round of PT within a year after failing.

Unregistered 02-05-2017 05:50 PM

Hi all, was wondering about the particulars of referees in the application form. Saw that someone mentioned can just leave it blank. Is it really necessary, the details about NRIC, Home Address all? Thanks!!!

Unregistered 02-05-2017 06:24 PM

Went for the PT test on 10th March (yes almost 2 months ago), with no news at all till today. I emailed HR a month ago to check on the status but she simply said that they were still processing applications due to an overwhelming number of applications. I have yet to receive any kind of rejection email.

I've since accepted another offer from another govt ministry. The wait for MINDEF is far too long -_-

Unregistered 02-05-2017 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 97085)
Hi all, was wondering about the particulars of referees in the application form. Saw that someone mentioned can just leave it blank. Is it really necessary, the details about NRIC, Home Address all? Thanks!!!

I left one referee blank. They contacted around 1 month later to get the information of one more referee. I think you better fill it in for smoother processing.

Unregistered 02-05-2017 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 97088)
I left one referee blank. They contacted around 1 month later to get the information of one more referee. I think you better fill it in for smoother processing.

Sorry, I was the one who posted this. Misread your question. Anyway when they ask me for the other referee, they asked me to fill in all the particulars including address, nric, the person's employer address.. so i feel that if possible, you should just fill it in.