Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 29-03-2017 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 96083)
Went for the interview, but i think gonna be a gone case. Saw a few people going for the same position as me. Too long never attend interview, mind go blank and dunno what i am talking about once i am in there.

when did you go for your interview? what did they ask? did they interview a lot of people for your post?

GraduatingSoon 29-03-2017 06:16 PM

Took PT on 9th Mar'17. Till date no calls or rejection email. Was wondering if anyone else could enlighten their status as well and for personnels who have been called up for interview able to share the timeline to do a rough gauge for other forum users to view? Thanks in advance~

Kelly_BTS 31-03-2017 08:05 PM

Anyone took the PT on 23 Feb and still no news yet?

Unregistered 02-04-2017 01:56 PM

Site Preview

Anyone here has been to site preview for a Finance role? Able to advise if there will be a second round of interview after the site visit?

Unregistered 03-04-2017 12:00 PM

Interview

Went for interview on 10 mar , checked with hr 2 weeks later on status. Hr mention the hiring dept was away so haven't give them their decision, ask me to wait another 1-2 weeks. Is this normal?

Unregistered 03-04-2017 12:24 PM

Just to share, I am a private degree holder was selected for the PT. Got a call from them on the same day I applied for the position. At 6Mar, PT scheduled on 30mar.

just wondering will the chance of me getting call up for the interview low compared to local uni degree holder? How long should I wait for interview call up and after interview?

Unregistered 03-04-2017 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 96311)
Just to share, I am a private degree holder was selected for the PT. Got a call from them on the same day I applied for the position. At 6Mar, PT scheduled on 30mar.

just wondering will the chance of me getting call up for the interview low compared to local uni degree holder? How long should I wait for interview call up and after interview?

On a whole, the ministry does not practice discrimination of the type of University Accreditation (Local vs Private) unless that university is not registered as a proper institution.

I don't think you or other potential candidates should feel fearful that you are not chosen because of your school of accreditation or degree conferment. The hiring of candidates will be based on your ability to contribute to the job (i.e. past experience and the necessary education background you received which would contribute to your job).

Amandaxllrina 05-04-2017 07:02 PM

Enquires on Video Production

Hi Guys!

I just graduated from polytechnic and hoping to apply the video production department in DXO. Anyone have any idea how they work or/and the pay range for a diploma holder, 2.5k minimum ? :-)

thank you!

Unregistered 07-04-2017 03:20 PM

Can I check if u can enter with a spent criminal record?

I have a stupid criminal record from 10 years ago where my friend stole from the store and I was hauled in as "an accomplice". I was changed and have a spent criminal record. Will I be qualified to enter DXO?

Unregistered 07-04-2017 03:22 PM

Can I check if u can enter with a spent criminal record?

I have a stupid criminal record from 10 years ago where my friend stole from the store and I was hauled in as "an accomplice". I was charged and have a spent criminal record. Will I be qualified to enter DXO?