Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 11-08-2022 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 227854)
Why would people want to leave big 4 audit
when promotion is 99% guanranteed and big4 has been conducting market adjustment on salaries for the past 2 years to attract talent?

Obviously because they are weak, and are not good enough to survive the tough challenges of audit!

Unregistered 12-08-2022 12:50 PM

Anyone knows what's the latest payscale for audit now after adjustment? I heard PwC AA2 is still 3300 base (plus 400 variable depending on firm performance). How are the other firms like?

Unregistered 12-08-2022 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228002)
Anyone knows what's the latest payscale for audit now after adjustment? I heard PwC AA2 is still 3300 base (plus 400 variable depending on firm performance). How are the other firms like?

Reliable info posted in this thread in first 2 weeks of July. You can search there or enjoy being confused by random numbers popping up from random salary generators.

Unregistered 13-08-2022 08:50 AM

Yelow

When will yelow release their new comp statements?

Prease advise

Unregistered 13-08-2022 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 227958)
Obviously because they are weak, and are not good enough to survive the tough challenges of audit!

what challenges? the challenge of doing the same things over n over? the challenge of auditing the same companies over n over? applying the same accounting standards every year?

if the only challenge to a job is simply the workload, n not the brainpower or intellectual challenge, then you deserve to be paid peanuts.

already i think auditors are overpaid at SA lvl and above. This is a role that poly & non-degree holders can do. In fact, Big 4 audit in the UK hires a lot of "school leavers". Those ppl that leave after high sch and don't go to uni but join as apprentice.

Unregistered 14-08-2022 12:35 PM

saw some online forums overseas that big 4 partners get pensions, is this the same in singapore?

I am currently not working for big 4 but heard there are wonderful health benefits? can anyone share with me the claim amt? Hears that unlimited gp visits all fully paid

Unregistered 14-08-2022 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228100)
saw some online forums overseas that big 4 partners get pensions, is this the same in singapore?

I am currently not working for big 4 but heard there are wonderful health benefits? can anyone share with me the claim amt? Hears that unlimited gp visits all fully paid

====

A US forum even shared that partners get post retirement health benefits. Is this really true? cause everyone will fall sick once old -> if this is true , how is this even possible? it just sounds too good to be true

Unregistered 14-08-2022 06:40 PM

Hi fellow seniors, I will be starting in one of the big 4 audit firms this coming September and just want to see if anyone can share any advice here? I am keen to seek a long term career here due to the good career progression.

Unregistered 14-08-2022 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228048)
When will yelow release their new comp statements?

Prease advise

officially? next month.

Unregistered 14-08-2022 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228122)
Hi fellow seniors, I will be starting in one of the big 4 audit firms this coming September and just want to see if anyone can share any advice here? I am keen to seek a long term career here due to the good career progression.

Join investment banking better