Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 29-05-2022 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219529)
Yea, that’s how most seniors work sadly. Expect the Chao associates to know and if don’t know then blame the associates. No wonder all don’t want join big 4 audit

To be fair, that might be how their seniors treated them when they were associates too.

And seniors are just people with ~2 years experience, although “senior” by title but they’re really young still in twenties, getting 4k ish pay, and not really taught or experienced to be in a mentoring position also.

Unregistered 29-05-2022 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219534)
To be fair, that might be how their seniors treated them when they were associates too.

And seniors are just people with ~2 years experience, although “senior” by title but they’re really young still in twenties, getting 4k ish pay, and not really taught or experienced to be in a mentoring position also.

Big 4 is just like NS. Lower rank = more saikang.

Unregistered 29-05-2022 09:49 AM

Will more people join Big4 and do you all foresee that lesser people join Big4 following the pay increment by Kp as others might follow.

Unregistered 29-05-2022 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219506)
got training but it seems there is some level of assumed knowledge which may not be applicable to everyone

If Senior never teach how expect us to know

Same same one la, hiring manager alway tell us that they alway hire the most competent people, in the interview say until got dragon got tiger on how good, how self driven they are.

I dun think you will be even hired if in the interview you tell the manager you know nothing at all and need someone to guide you.

To be fair, the senior is not pay by the company or by you to teach you. They also NV owe you anything.

Unregistered 29-05-2022 01:18 PM

i rejected an offer from orange audit, i am a local u non accoutancy graduate, they send me go to learn CA foundation for 3mths paying me 1k "allowance" and then can officially join with a starting of 3.4 not entitled bonus for 2yrs till 2024.

Unregistered 29-05-2022 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219577)
Same same one la, hiring manager alway tell us that they alway hire the most competent people, in the interview say until got dragon got tiger on how good, how self driven they are.

I dun think you will be even hired if in the interview you tell the manager you know nothing at all and need someone to guide you.

To be fair, the senior is not pay by the company or by you to teach you. They also NV owe you anything.

Are you a retard? The seniors are paid so much more because they should guide the associates in completing them. Most of my sg peers will guide our juniors because that is the way we are trained. Usually those jhk they not sure and throw to juniors. You must be the jhk senior that smoked your way past the interview and now trying to justify your actions. Smfh

Unregistered 29-05-2022 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219583)
i rejected an offer from orange audit, i am a local u non accoutancy graduate, they send me go to learn CA foundation for 3mths paying me 1k "allowance" and then can officially join with a starting of 3.4 not entitled bonus for 2yrs till 2024.

Well done.

Actually never understood why non acct grad join audit.

Anyway as long as u got 2 hands 2 legs they will hire u already

Unregistered 29-05-2022 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219591)
Well done.

Actually never understood why non acct grad join audit.

Anyway as long as u got 2 hands 2 legs they will hire u already

they offered me transfer pricing and audit, but audit need to attend training course for 3mths before can formally join and worse still , no bonus for 2 full years.

Unregistered 29-05-2022 05:52 PM

What is the annual income approximately of a 32 year old SM?

Unregistered 29-05-2022 05:58 PM

Most people who stay on in audit in big 4 eventually get to SM . This is mostly guaranteed, so to help the young minds decide, can anyone in big 4 give an estimation of SM salary post pay increases?

SM1
SM2
SM3
SM4

Lastly is SM4 the highest SM rank and is there a pay cap