Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 14-08-2022 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228122)
Hi fellow seniors, I will be starting in one of the big 4 audit firms this coming September and just want to see if anyone can share any advice here? I am keen to seek a long term career here due to the good career progression.

Good career progression? Your brain OK or not? good then why sinkie quit in droves and must hire jhks?

U cmi to MA programmes or banking then say so lah

Unregistered 15-08-2022 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228122)
Hi fellow seniors, I will be starting in one of the big 4 audit firms this coming September and just want to see if anyone can share any advice here? I am keen to seek a long term career here due to the good career progression.

What good career.. go in all got hand got leg can liao.

Waste ur larent money let u study uni. Just go there smoke around and tc ur health.

Unregistered 15-08-2022 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228127)
Good career progression? Your brain OK or not? good then why sinkie quit in droves and must hire jhks?

U cmi to MA programmes or banking then say so lah

Cannot find local la. Smart 1 all siam b4 LOL.

I get to sit in to discuss abt staffing and its just horrible these day. Karma bites back. Now a lot of succession issues and lack of local grads. So everyone just continue the short cut plan.. get more "ft".

Also, please dun be happy about the salary increment.

This is in line with coming ep increment. Theres a reason why they increase the compensation

Good to see their passes hit the cap.
Now we get to see sg pwn sg again. Feels good.

Unregistered 15-08-2022 09:40 AM

How much does it cost to buy into the partnership in singapore

Unregistered 15-08-2022 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228134)
Cannot find local la. Smart 1 all siam b4 LOL.

I get to sit in to discuss abt staffing and its just horrible these day. Karma bites back. Now a lot of succession issues and lack of local grads. So everyone just continue the short cut plan.. get more "ft".

Also, please dun be happy about the salary increment.

This is in line with coming ep increment. Theres a reason why they increase the compensation

Good to see their passes hit the cap.
Now we get to see sg pwn sg again. Feels good.

What is ep increment?

Unregistered 15-08-2022 05:30 PM

Think of the big picture. Just slog on in big 4 . Guaranteed to partner. I see in yellow ALL the SMs who stay from the start have made it to partner, some faster some slower

IT is a guaranteed progression if you local grad and join from the start

Unregistered 15-08-2022 05:35 PM

Anyone knows what’s the average bonus given by big 4???

Unregistered 15-08-2022 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228157)
Think of the big picture. Just slog on in big 4 . Guaranteed to partner. I see in yellow ALL the SMs who stay from the start have made it to partner, some faster some slower

IT is a guaranteed progression if you local grad and join from the start

I guess covid gave people time to re-evaluate their lives and there is a generation shift where more young folks these days no longer find it appealing / rewarding to slog 10 years of their youth away, even if there is a big financial reward at the end of it.

Unregistered 16-08-2022 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228149)
What is ep increment?

E pass....

Unregistered 16-08-2022 11:52 AM

I see people coming to blue from orange recently, not sure if they regret