Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 01-05-2022 03:50 AM

How tf does it audit pays more than external audit, but is more **** in exit opportunities

Unregistered 01-05-2022 07:40 AM

GRC Associate

What are the exit opportunities for Governance, Risk and Compliance role in orange firm? Worth to try this rather than external audit?

Unregistered 01-05-2022 11:33 AM

Hey guys, SM here that is on track to partnership. I suggest you guys to stick it out all the way as PA offers the best in terms of learning experience that will bring you long term benefits. Looking beyond pay and hours, it’s actually the best place that you can work for - strong sense of camaraderie, management caring about your growth and the best, opportunity to make partner. This is the first job out of my Uni and although hours are long, it paid off and I have to admit I never regret working here

Unregistered 01-05-2022 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 216423)
What are the exit opportunities for Governance, Risk and Compliance role in orange firm? Worth to try this rather than external audit?

fancy name for internal audit. avoid at all costs unless u wan to limit ur exit opps to purely IA/compliance roles

Unregistered 01-05-2022 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 216449)
fancy name for internal audit. avoid at all costs unless u wan to limit ur exit opps to purely IA/compliance roles

Huh really? It’s just internal audit?

The name sound so big sia

Unregistered 01-05-2022 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 216444)
Hey guys, SM here that is on track to partnership. I suggest you guys to stick it out all the way as PA offers the best in terms of learning experience that will bring you long term benefits. Looking beyond pay and hours, it’s actually the best place that you can work for - strong sense of camaraderie, management caring about your growth and the best, opportunity to make partner. This is the first job out of my Uni and although hours are long, it paid off and I have to admit I never regret working here

> Looking beyond pay and hours,

Stop reading there

Unregistered 01-05-2022 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 216456)
> Looking beyond pay and hours,

Stop reading there

This is SALARY forum. We care about pay and hours above all else.

Only those very young kids, fresh graduates, maybe the exposure or brand name of the company more important than upfront cash to them.

But by our level, cash is king bro.

Unregistered 01-05-2022 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 216449)

Lesser JHKs there? Or JHKs all over in IA/ RA also?

Unregistered 01-05-2022 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 216423)

Slightly shorter hours than EA

Unregistered 01-05-2022 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 216451)
Huh really? It’s just internal audit?

The name sound so big sia

ya la if not how to make ppl join?