Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 24-04-2022 01:58 PM

I receive offers from all big 4 audits. As a fresh grad which one should I join? For now in order of most JHK:
Yellow, blue, orange and black.
In this case, black seems the best and I hardly see complaints about black. Any suggestions please

Unregistered 24-04-2022 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215345)
I receive offers from all big 4 audits. As a fresh grad which one should I join? For now in order of most JHK:
In this case, black seems the best and I hardly see complaints about black. Any suggestions please

How much is black offering? Also fresh grad but nobody I know applied for black

Unregistered 24-04-2022 07:15 PM

Who got buy shares of former client after quitting big 4? Is it awkward when you attend AGM and see your former client, partner and SM in the AGM?

Unregistered 24-04-2022 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215381)
Who got buy shares of former client after quitting big 4? Is it awkward when you attend AGM and see your former client, partner and SM in the AGM?

who even attends agm

Unregistered 24-04-2022 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215381)

LOL. You buy how many shares to even bother attending AGM?

If you are a HNW investor, why are u even working as an audit peon??

Or you are one of those nerd socially awkward weirdos like to attend these kind of things and cosplay as some tycoon?

Unregistered 24-04-2022 09:53 PM

Hi all, orange has offered me full-time position for financial services assurance. I think they will ask for the sub service line I prefer: banking, asset wealth management, or insurance. Which line is pwc best for?

Unregistered 24-04-2022 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215409)
Hi all, orange has offered me full-time position for financial services assurance. I think they will ask for the sub service line I prefer: banking, asset wealth management, or insurance. Which line is pwc best for?

They will just throw you as they like for year 1. Hope that you have a mix of engagement in first 18 months so you have a rough idea of what you like and can try to position for it.

Unregistered 24-04-2022 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215344)
I am the partner from orange, why do you have time in this forum? I am still waiting to review your engagement

I already submitted the engagement draft v69 to you at 8pm, but I guess you already pangkang-ed to meet with your mistress

Unregistered 24-04-2022 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215345)

Orange is the best. You do not necessarily want to avoid the firm with the most JHK as many of them are quite nice and experienced and you can learn alot from them and befriend them.

Note: I am a JHK SM

Unregistered 25-04-2022 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 215409)

suggest u dont do insurance.