Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 20-04-2022 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214594)
Huh its like 1k more than mid tiers. Mid tier can go gg liao. Jhk more than sg in mid tier lol.

i got offered 2.9k at bdo lol, i am a local fresh graduate from ntu

Unregistered 20-04-2022 08:05 AM

Hi guys, i need some help here,

i recently accepted and signed the contract with orange and few weeks later, i got offered another better job in a diff industry which pays higher and not in audit/tax role which i want, is it common for fresh grads to rescind the contract? i have not even commence working yet as the intake is somewhere in Q3 of the year, any advise pls thanks.

Unregistered 20-04-2022 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214674)

Lol my time 2.6 to 2.7. Old man now.

Unregistered 20-04-2022 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214676)

i recently accepted and signed the contract with orange and few weeks later, i got offered another better job in a diff industry which pays higher and not in audit/tax role which i want, is it common for fresh grads to rescind the contract? i have not even commence working yet as the intake is somewhere in Q3 of the year, any advise pls thanks.

U can void the contract. Qns is ur contract gt stat any penalty, usually 1 mth pay.

Unregistered 20-04-2022 09:17 AM

Quote:

No penalty. Contract says u can terminate by giving 1 months notice i believe.

Unregistered 20-04-2022 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214682)
Lol my time 2.6 to 2.7. Old man now.

How old are u and how much u earning now

Unregistered 20-04-2022 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214674)

Please tell me you are joking

Unregistered 20-04-2022 07:10 PM

Quote:

Sign the new contract, and let orange HR know that you won't be proceeding with it. You are not the first one to do this, so they are prepared for such situations

Unregistered 20-04-2022 07:11 PM

Hi guys, I am a final year NTU Acc student and I got an interview for an audit associate role tomorrow. My formal clothes I lend to my friend, and I was wondering if I could wear singlet for the interview

Unregistered 20-04-2022 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214799)
Hi guys, I am a final year NTU Acc student and I got an interview for an audit associate role tomorrow. My formal clothes I lend to my friend, and I was wondering if I could wear singlet for the interview

Wear NBS tee with FBT. I am sure your interviewers can relate to your outfit. 100 points for emotional connection