Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 07-03-2022 07:15 PM

First 9 years only like 100 pages thread

Last 2 years 500 pages

It will only get worse since no real action

Unregistered 07-03-2022 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206720)
First 9 years only like 100 pages thread

Last 2 years 500 pages

It will only get worse since no real action

Don’t worry borders opening up

Unregistered 07-03-2022 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206721)
Don’t worry borders opening up

Damage already done, need wait a few years

With new ep spass limits new associates all spass?

Unregistered 07-03-2022 09:40 PM

s://.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/ey-appoints-new-country-managing-partner-for-singapore-brunei?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social-organic

Unregistered 07-03-2022 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206632)
Wow the disgruntlement in this thread is surprising.

How many % of auditors are unhappy with their jobs I wonder. And why hasn't there been a Great Resignation in audit. Recently got so many news articles of lawyers and health care workers quitting. How come no such news on auditors?

I feel like those people thinking about money tend to be the unhappy ones… and this being a salary forum, got a lot of people thinking about money lol.

If you don’t need the money then it’s ok to adopt a more carefree attitude in life like me.

Unregistered 07-03-2022 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206744)
I feel like those people thinking about money tend to be the unhappy ones… and this being a salary forum, got a lot of people thinking about money lol.

If you don’t need the money then it’s ok to adopt a more carefree attitude in life like me.

actually it's a combination of low salary, long working hours, low levels of job satisfaction, toxic firm culture and a few other factors combined

Unregistered 07-03-2022 10:08 PM

Quote:

Very inaccurate leh. Most ppl here complain abt money BECOS THE WLB IS BAD

If all auditors work 9-5 , I don’t think anyone wiith the right sense would have the face to complain abt the pay

Unregistered 07-03-2022 10:31 PM

Quote:

Yes!! I don’t get why these people are so money minded!!!! Big4 experience is immeasurable by dollar and cent!! Our job is as noble as doctors and lawyers. Our dear partner willing to take us in is already benevolent!!!! Paying you 3k starting pay to work like a slave is already kind to you!!!! We are one big family, so why aren’t you spending more of your personal time to work for me??? You have a life outside? How dare you!!!! Why don’t you spend more of your time wasted to work more so that I can buy a new lamborghini!!!

Unregistered 07-03-2022 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206765)
Yes!! I don’t get why these people are so money minded!!!! Big4 experience is immeasurable by dollar and cent!! Our job is as noble as doctors and lawyers. Our dear partner willing to take us in is already benevolent!!!! Paying you 3k starting pay to work like a slave is already kind to you!!!! We are one big family, so why aren’t you spending more of your personal time to work for me??? You have a life outside? How dare you!!!! Why don’t you spend more of your time wasted to work more so that I can buy a new lamborghini!!!

Siao lang... IMH now got wifi ah?

Unregistered 07-03-2022 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206751)
Very inaccurate leh. Most ppl here complain abt money BECOS THE WLB IS BAD

If all auditors work 9-5 , I don’t think anyone wiith the right sense would have the face to complain abt the pay

if starting pay 3.4k but work 9 to 5 then still ok.

or maybe they should just pay us OT pay. cb cannot be OT for 9 months and no OT pay.