Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 06-03-2022 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206608)
No ns, come here steal job steal cb.

Sinkie partner: Who ask you all chao sinkies don't like to OT? OT until midnight also kpkb. Got free dinner, so many learning opportunities still kpkb. So ungrateful.

Unregistered 06-03-2022 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206564)
Hello! Anyone knows wats the pay scale for pwc tax from associate all the way to senior manager?

Tax Associate: ~ 3.4K ( 1 month bonus)

Senior Mgr: 10K+ (takes around average 8 years of grind)
Can expect 3 months bonus on avg

Unregistered 06-03-2022 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206572)
I'm an associate right now. Feel that after graduation, my mental health just becomes worse and worse. :(

Trying to find a job in commercial finance where the hours are better. But I'm already passed 4 modules of SCAQ. I don't know whether it's worth it to quit and find another job and forego my SCAQ cos the commercial is not an ATO.

Any suggestions? Really appreciate if you guys can give me some advice.

I dont know.

Unregistered 06-03-2022 09:51 PM

Hi fellow slaves, tmr Monday liao. Ur review points clear liao ma? Ur working papers finish liao ma? Don’t tell me u never see my email on Saturday morning and work over the weekends? How dare you lazy arse!!! You are the rat **** that’s slowing everything down!!!! You are not a team player!!!!!! You ought to be remorse for your selfishness!!!!

Unregistered 06-03-2022 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206619)
Hi fellow slaves, tmr Monday liao. Ur review points clear liao ma? Ur working papers finish liao ma? Don’t tell me u never see my email on Saturday morning and work over the weekends? How dare you lazy arse!!! You are the rat **** that’s slowing everything down!!!! You are not a team player!!!!!! You ought to be remorse for your selfishness!!!!

nope. never see and i don't care. i was enjoying my staycation at MBS. Not happy then sack me lah! The company is understaffed anyway

Unregistered 06-03-2022 10:28 PM

Quote:

I'm an associate right now. Feel that after graduation, my mental health just becomes worse and worse. :(

Trying to find a job in commercial finance where the hours are better. But I'm already passed 4 modules of SCAQ. I don't know whether it's worth it to quit and find another job and forego my SCAQ cos the commercial is not an ATO.

Work 3 years to get your CA then fuark off

Unregistered 06-03-2022 10:43 PM

Wow the disgruntlement in this thread is surprising.

How many % of auditors are unhappy with their jobs I wonder. And why hasn't there been a Great Resignation in audit. Recently got so many news articles of lawyers and health care workers quitting. How come no such news on auditors?

Unregistered 06-03-2022 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206632)
Wow the disgruntlement in this thread is surprising.

How many % of auditors are unhappy with their jobs I wonder. And why hasn't there been a Great Resignation in audit. Recently got so many news articles of lawyers and health care workers quitting. How come no such news on auditors?

Got lah so many seniors have resigned already. maybe big 4 ask 160th newspaper to STFU

Unregistered 07-03-2022 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206633)
Got lah so many seniors have resigned already. maybe big 4 ask 160th newspaper to STFU

thought someone mentioned in the previous post that someone from one of the b4 is the one of the sph directors

Unregistered 07-03-2022 02:37 AM

Quote:

Trying to find a job in commercial finance where the hours are better. But I\'m already passed 4 modules of SCAQ. I don\'t know whether it\'s worth it to quit and find another job and forego my SCAQ cos the commercial is not an ATO.

If the commercial is not an ATO, there are still means to get it if I am not wrong. Just need to get through some admin route and get buy in from your boss or colleague. Think need some mentor or whatnot.

On another hand, CA is for signing account partners. Some people dont even renew it after leaving big4. given still need to clock in training hours and just not required