Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 09-03-2022 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206975)
I wouldn’t want to be in the same engagement as you.

It’s like doing a project with a classmate who already intends to MC finals or going to SU the mod.

Stop treating work like some exam or competition leh.i see so many big 4 corporate simps who treat their work like life and death and everything also gan chiong. Big 4 brainwashing sibei tokong. Outside not so gan chiong one unless you doctor, nurse, fireman

Unregistered 09-03-2022 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206983)
Stop treating work like some exam or competition leh.i see so many big 4 corporate simps who treat their work like life and death and everything also gan chiong. Big 4 brainwashing sibei tokong. Outside not so gan chiong one unless you doctor, nurse, fireman

They gan chiong bcos dun understand and no time do. Ask them last time study well dont want. Now suffer lo. Provide low quality service sia, when deadline come all anyhow 1.

Kena brainwash bcos of the promotion and no opportunity elsewhere as the job purpose is too low end. Somemore how many ex b4 alrdy put there alrdy. Those stuck there will be there to suffer.

Unregistered 09-03-2022 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207087)
They gan chiong bcos dun understand and no time do. Ask them last time study well dont want. Now suffer lo. Provide low quality service sia, when deadline come all anyhow 1.

Kena brainwash bcos of the promotion and no opportunity elsewhere as the job purpose is too low end. Somemore how many ex b4 alrdy put there alrdy. Those stuck there will be there to suffer.

haha ya c rap

Unregistered 09-03-2022 08:09 PM

Hi all I am a S1 in BIg 4 and approaching S2 . Felt so miserable during this peak and anyone could advise on the best way to land into commercial roles fast before the next peak lol

Unregistered 09-03-2022 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207112)
Hi all I am a S1 in BIg 4 and approaching S2 . Felt so miserable during this peak and anyone could advise on the best way to land into commercial roles fast before the next peak lol

blow your resume

Unregistered 09-03-2022 08:24 PM

Don't understand why people study accounting. sibei dry and boring and graduate liao still kena lowballed and need to OT like dog

Might as well study something more interesting like marketing or something which can earn more money like tech which is equally dry and boring

Unregistered 09-03-2022 08:29 PM

Hows the quality of gals in B4? Lot's of chiobus? At least not so bad if can work late with some chio ones

Unregistered 09-03-2022 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207087)

big 4 got a lot of idiots without EQ, critical thinking, cannot see big picture. they keep pestering clients until clients dulan them but love to suck up to bosses then the bosses throw them more work to do. sibei funny.

Got idiot even told me that he will OT more so that boss will increase his pay. I didn't know Big 4 now become pet shop selling dogs

Unregistered 09-03-2022 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207120)
Hows the quality of gals in B4? Lot's of chiobus? At least not so bad if can work late with some chio ones

Siao eh if wanna see chiobu go marketing firm sua. All go there slog only

Unregistered 09-03-2022 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207120)

Not bad. I horniee whenever I see my chiobu SM.