Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 10-03-2022 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207120)
Hows the quality of gals in B4? Lot's of chiobus? At least not so bad if can work late with some chio ones

I miss WFO... Last time used to enjoy smelling fart from a chiobu colleague when OT...

Unregistered 10-03-2022 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207178)
I miss WFO... Last time used to enjoy smelling fart from a chiobu colleague when OT...

Chio bu all go banking or insurance 1. B4 mostly jhb lonely de. Ez.

Unregistered 10-03-2022 01:15 AM

Lol what chiobu are u toking bout. My firm all bui bui one. Maybe only S2 and below got chiobu.

Unregistered 10-03-2022 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207191)

Jhb's fart actually smells better from my experience. Yummy.

Unregistered 10-03-2022 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207191)

Ez and lonely means good right. Got good chance to, you know..

Lower standards a bit la. When u everyday OT, ur standards will drop.

What's the point of those banking or insurance agent chiobu ah lians but all golddiggers and bo hiew u

Unregistered 10-03-2022 05:39 PM

What’s up with managers that are living in their own world and thinking the audit can be done based on his delusional deadlines? Whole team told him that we cannot meet his own deadline already but he insisted that we can if we burn the weekends. Already burnt so many since January. Still not enough?

Even dare to paggro use promotion to threaten people to work. Farker!

Unregistered 10-03-2022 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207332)
What’s up with managers that are living in their own world and thinking the audit can be done based on his delusional deadlines? Whole team told him that we cannot meet his own deadline already but he insisted that we can if we burn the weekends. Already burnt so many since January. Still not enough?

which big 4 or mid tier?

just ignore him lah. maybe manager thinks that you are easy to bully so tekan you. the more you agree to the manager's unreasonable request the more he will tekan you. Manager see you are some beta yes man so will makan you alive lol.

last time manager and senior all damn scared of me. maybe i yandao so different treatment. last time i cannot meet deadline so the senior said no worries and postponed meeting with client lol

Unregistered 10-03-2022 07:46 PM

Quote:

Aiyo i got call from ey for interview and toking about promotion too. U in ey?

Unregistered 10-03-2022 08:27 PM

Quote:

You think it is possible to not promote the whole team? How he gonna explain to the management. All big 4 already lacking ppl and have problem retaining talents...

Unregistered 10-03-2022 08:31 PM

Blue really following yellow footsteps lol. Recently hired a lot jhks and we can start to see the change in Sg:jhks ratio. They also give us one day off, thinking that it will solve the manpower issue. Wonder if they can really retain talent after this horrendous peak