Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 12-02-2022 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202649)
All big4 have noob seniors-partners.

Not yellow. I was serving my last 2-3 weeks as senior for a big engagement (listed co owning stake in multiple listed companies), and all of the seniors happened to tender at the same time. My SM was still perfectly nonchalant, such as uncontactable by seniors/associates and not looking for replacement seniors.

Pity those who came to take over me after I left.

Maybe sm also tender LOL. Will you be able to give a range for the pay as S1/2

Unregistered 12-02-2022 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202649)
All big4 have noob seniors-partners.

Not yellow. I was serving my last 2-3 weeks as senior for a big engagement (listed co owning stake in multiple listed companies), and all of the seniors happened to tender at the same time. My SM was still perfectly nonchalant, such as uncontactable by seniors/associates and not looking for replacement seniors.

Pity those who came to take over me after I left.

Sorry what do you mean? Not yellow? But u criticising yellow, a bit confusing

Unregistered 12-02-2022 01:59 PM

Sometimes I really wonder why big 4 Sg never merge with malaysia? The staff mostly from malaysia anyway. Yellow itself 80% malaysia?

Unregistered 12-02-2022 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202655)
Sometimes I really wonder why big 4 Sg never merge with malaysia? The staff mostly from malaysia anyway. Yellow itself 80% malaysia?

I think in EY S3 and above 80% from Malaysia

Unregistered 12-02-2022 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202626)
This is ultimate beta behaviour.

Alpha = not happy, quit n find a job which appreciates n pays u fairly according to your talent n skillset

Beta = not happy, stay to quietly suffer n get overworked n underpaid and go on anon internet forum to discuss how to sabo the firm

Can see why Big4 continues to exploit ppl left right centre. too many spineless betas inside.

i have seen too many beta males while i was working at big 4. got one guy OT until early morning everyday and love to suck up to manager. He even told us he idolise the manager. i was like WTF?

Some beta males don't know how to say NO. don't know they study so much for what but behave like a beta simp wage slave

Unregistered 12-02-2022 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202645)
ya cui SMs always gave me anxiety lol best way to strike back is probably to take mc/ quit before fs signing date

Shows how inexperienced you are. Fs signing stage is where they can really take over and close off.

Unregistered 12-02-2022 05:30 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;202644]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202642)

S1 is 5k now?

No such thing la. Maybe S2 then got around 5k

Unregistered 12-02-2022 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202654)
Sorry what do you mean? Not yellow? But u criticising yellow, a bit confusing

Not criticizing yellow. Just saying whatever people complain about yellow is common in other big4s too. Just that maybe this forum happened to have a few more yellow

Unregistered 12-02-2022 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202656)
I think in EY S3 and above 80% from Malaysia

Hows the ratio like for other b4?

Unregistered 13-02-2022 12:19 AM

Hi guys, I'm looking to trf from black to yellow as M1. May I know what is the starting for M at yellow?