Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 26-02-2022 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204932)
See which one interest you more. It is just internship which is very slack. Interns can't ot.

was an intern and ot until 2am before. The engagement only had me and 1 senior. They were so short staffed they sent me alone to client's office alone on my third day of official work after training.

Unregistered 26-02-2022 06:33 AM

Every year lesser and lesser people on the engagement but manager like cannot see. Still ask us to manage time better.

Unregistered 26-02-2022 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205014)
Every year lesser and lesser people on the engagement but manager like cannot see. Still ask us to manage time better.

And wan to add. This is yellow.

Unregistered 26-02-2022 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205015)
And wan to add. This is yellow.

U cant blame them. This industry is about how long you stay and not much about performance. You can be sub par and get to higher position. Every year everyone expect increment. Without new source of income the best thing they can do is allocate lesser manpower to each assignment. U do budgeting dont u. The assignment have to be profitable.

Client all want lower fee and sg is not like other country. We can nv compare our market.

Anw once u are experience enough u can clearly feel/see this cmi cycle in audit industry.

Unregistered 26-02-2022 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204992)
was an intern and ot until 2am before. The engagement only had me and 1 senior. They were so short staffed they sent me alone to client's office alone on my third day of official work after training.

Yellow ah? I remember intern had to do workpapers normally assigned to A1 and A2 because engagement was understaffed

Unregistered 26-02-2022 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205014)

Yep currently facing that. Current engagement has less people, and these people are not recurring. And less experience some more. But manager expect team to deliver faster than last year. He wait lor.

Unregistered 26-02-2022 09:28 AM

Idk why ppl still in big 4. Outside doing sth else abt 3-4 YOE shake leg go home on time also can hit 7k with more benefits and bonus

有点笨sia

Unregistered 26-02-2022 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205027)
Idk why ppl still in big 4. Outside doing sth else abt 3-4 YOE shake leg go home on time also can hit 7k with more benefits and bonus

有点笨sia

Once hit M1 also can shake leg right? Let senior do all.

Unregistered 26-02-2022 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205032)
Once hit M1 also can shake leg right? Let senior do all.

What is M1 salary after the recent pay adjustment?

Unregistered 26-02-2022 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205021)
Yellow ah? I remember intern had to do workpapers normally assigned to A1 and A2 because engagement was understaffed

yes yellow. Wow i didn't know workpapers not meant to be assigned to intern. Always thought this was the norm. Knn somemore the senior was some malaysian with pathetic english. Could barely understand what she was trying to tell me. Best part was the client also din't understand her, and I had to explain stuff to the client when I barely knew anything.