Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 31-01-2022 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200751)
honestly why do a degree to earn 2.8k a month lol

Not bad leh. Some 2.5k only. Lol

Unregistered 01-02-2022 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200753)
Not bad leh. Some 2.5k only. Lol

cos if not even less?

Unregistered 01-02-2022 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200749)
Have you done a banking audit before? Pretty sure that even graduates from top uni won't be able to detect anything given how audits are done.

Agree. Did bank audit before and fraudulent activities can happened at any level, very hard to catch while doing audit unless disclosed by management

Unregistered 01-02-2022 12:13 PM

If you only care about money, then in my honest opinion a career in audit is not suitable for you.

My secret to lasting long is I知 not too concerned about the salary.

Unregistered 01-02-2022 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200797)
If you only care about money, then in my honest opinion a career in audit is not suitable for you.

Max Loh you're not fooling anyone. Gen Z is sick of your gen underpaying and squeezing us dry under the guise of outdated notions of hard work and professionalism. Stop trying to gaslight while exploiting people!!!

Unregistered 01-02-2022 12:28 PM

Quote:

same here why i decided to join big 4 despite their salary being at the lower end of typical uni grad pay (better than mid tier right?). i am just going to focus on my sq and getting other relevant certifications before jumping off to commercial.

let's be honest, in commercial, having relevant work experience can nego salary way better as compared to fresh grad where most people have nothing on their plate, nego what sai

Unregistered 01-02-2022 01:39 PM

Unless your family is rich, who here not after money?

Unregistered 01-02-2022 01:40 PM

Quote:

Sure, let me last long and be happy working until 3am everyday and barely able to afford a HDB with my auditor wife (no kids, cuz too expensive), while my friends are knocking off at 9 to 6 and going back to their new freehold condo for evening swim with their kid in the condo pool

whatever u say oh great career coach

Unregistered 01-02-2022 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200807)
Unless your family is rich, who here not after money?

i got ah sia kia friend work in big 4 for the experience. Manager also bochup, bias towards him and let him do whatever he wants. He quit after 2 years. Now enjoying life running own biz.

Ah sia kia really good life.Go big 4 also different treatment

Unregistered 01-02-2022 02:05 PM

Quote:

Big 4 partner, SM or HR spotted.

Stop drinking the Big 4 kool-aid!

Auditors have to OT like dog of course must care about money. Company should provide OT allowance to employees. The pay so pathetic. Work until fall sick also no money to see doctor

How to last long when working hours are horrible, work is mundane and colleagues and managers are workaholics?