Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 15-01-2022 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197717)
Nah I don’t think he got bullied. I would guess that he was the bully instead.

The reason people act as bullies is very well researched and documented.

They’re really poor things.

Teens who come from abusive homes are more likely to bully because aggression and violence are modeled for them. Kids with permissive or absent parents also may resort to bullying. It gives them a sense of power and control, which is lacking in their own life. And kids with low self-esteem may bully as a way to cover for a low sense of self-worth.6

Sibling bullying also can lead to bullying at school. When an older brother or sister taunts and torments a younger sibling, this creates a sense of powerlessness. To regain that feeling of power, these kids then bully others, sometimes even emulating the actions of their older sibling.

Unregistered 15-01-2022 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197719)
Teens who come from abusive homes are more likely to bully because aggression and violence are modeled for them. Kids with permissive or absent parents also may resort to bullying. It gives them a sense of power and control, which is lacking in their own life. And kids with low self-esteem may bully as a way to cover for a low sense of self-worth.6

Sibling bullying also can lead to bullying at school. When an older brother or sister taunts and torments a younger sibling, this creates a sense of powerlessness. To regain that feeling of power, these kids then bully others, sometimes even emulating the actions of their older sibling.

It true I was the kid.

Unregistered 15-01-2022 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197717)
Nah I don’t think he got bullied. I would guess that he was the bully instead.

The reason people act as bullies is very well researched and documented.

They’re really poor things.

Heng not as poor as 3k pm auditor

Unregistered 15-01-2022 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197723)
Heng not as poor as 3k pm auditor

Quite true.

When those FASS grads partying and clubbing everyday, or SDE grads whose A Lvl grades only good enough for dumping ground course like SDE real estate or PFM, also partying every day, get into MA programme paying $5k pm right of the bat, you know how sh__ty being an auditor is.

Then still must worry abt jhk playing office politics and undercutting you because 1:3 is a great deal for them.

sinkingfeeling 15-01-2022 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197719)

I low self-esteem kana buwee instead leh, not I buwee peepur. :(

Unregistered 15-01-2022 05:30 PM

You can take advantage of 1:3 too by moving there you know.

Unregistered 15-01-2022 09:13 PM

The Singapore dream is to retire in an old folks home in JB, as stated by Khaw Boon Wan.

s://sgkini090531f.wordpress.com/2009/03/30/is-mr-khaw-boon-wan-really-misunderstood/

Unregistered 15-01-2022 09:44 PM

How boomer are you to be posting news from 2009?

Unregistered 15-01-2022 11:10 PM

Anyone staging mass resignation with their teams and friends? Hearsay employees from that particular firm going to form up and give the firm one time good one

Unregistered 15-01-2022 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197806)
Anyone staging mass resignation with their teams and friends? Hearsay employees from that particular firm going to form up and give the firm one time good one

Don't believe you. Where would they go? They have no exit options outside, otherwise they would have left long ago or wouldn't even have joined in the first place.

You must be a jhk trying to engineer a false flag operation to eliminate sinkie competition.