Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 14-01-2022 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197660)
Oh gosh.. how insecure.. I hope you heal

It's not even about me, jokers like you are too hard to avoid laughing at

Unregistered 14-01-2022 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197649)
welcome to edmw, salary forum.

edmwer here.I got straight As for A levels, now earning 20k per month, drive black vios. I come to this big 4 forum to laugh at auditors who OT like dogs

Please get out of my eilte uncaring face. Will continue to vote PAP so that they will import more jhk to depress your celery. sinkie pwn sinkie so that i can sleep well at night

Unregistered 14-01-2022 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197664)
edmwer here.I got straight As for A levels, now earning 20k per month, drive black vios. I come to this big 4 forum to laugh at auditors who OT like dogs

Please get out of my eilte uncaring face. Will continue to vote PAP so that they will import more jhk to depress your celery. sinkie pwn sinkie so that i can sleep well at night

That's the way

Unregistered 14-01-2022 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197664)

Yea, sure, go ahead, live in your own fantasy world.

You can be anyone you want to be in your own dream world.

I can also claim I graduated from NTU, Bachelor of Accountancy, First Class Honors, now happily working in a Big4 and rated as Exceptional Performer for last 2 years and thoroughly enjoy my life.

Or I might actually be lying and am secretly a Wizard, graduated from Hogwarts School of WitchCraft and Wizardry with no less than 5 NEWTs. With a flick of my wand, I can transfigure even a black vios to a simple teacup.

Or you can join me in my dream world later tonight, where I have powers exceeding Saitama and can crush any alien enemies with a single punch. Join me as I save the world from new rising threats.

Yawnnn gonna sleep well tonight. Arguing on an internet is just like picking a fight in the dream world anyway.

Unregistered 14-01-2022 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197679)
Yea, sure, go ahead, live in your own fantasy world.

You can be anyone you want to be in your own dream world.

I can also claim I graduated from NTU, Bachelor of Accountancy, First Class Honors, now happily working in a Big4 and rated as Exceptional Performer for last 2 years and thoroughly enjoy my life.

Or I might actually be lying and am secretly a Wizard, graduated from Hogwarts School of WitchCraft and Wizardry with no less than 5 NEWTs. With a flick of my wand, I can transfigure even a black vios to a simple teacup.

Or you can join me in my dream world later tonight, where I have powers exceeding Saitama and can crush any alien enemies with a single punch. Join me as I save the world from new rising threats.

Yawnnn gonna sleep well tonight. Arguing on an internet is just like picking a fight in the dream world anyway.

Come out and meet me irl lor instead of talking cock. Looking forward to smashing your stupid face in.

Unregistered 14-01-2022 11:23 PM

I am quite convinced both of you are auditors. Life seems stressed for both

Unregistered 14-01-2022 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197680)
Come out and meet me irl lor instead of talking cock. Looking forward to smashing your stupid face in.

I suggest you not.

I will cry very loudly and it will be very embarrassing for both of us.

Unregistered 15-01-2022 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197680)

There there. Who hurt you so bad? Did you get bullied as a kid?

Unregistered 15-01-2022 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197708)

Nah I just enjoy bullying chumps like you. Good reprieve from my 2000k pa job :)

Unregistered 15-01-2022 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197708)

Nah I don’t think he got bullied. I would guess that he was the bully instead.

The reason people act as bullies is very well researched and documented.

They’re really poor things.