Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 02-01-2022 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196107)
Associates don’t work directly with Partner or SMS

It is the seniors that get to decide what time we knock off, report for work, our tasks, our appraisal etc hence they are most important to our experience and day to day live.

True lah, but in 2 years time you will understand the reason seniors act the way they do, is also due to their bosses mah. They are just employees also lah.

When you become senior and your associate blame you, see how you feel.

Unregistered 02-01-2022 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196108)
Now BCC can go in already. The whole industry is run by greedy boomer and Gen X partners who only want to squeeze people. Like that who want to join? They import tongkat Ali people to depress your salary and create SQP to pwn you. So your whole life is either work or study. Like that I study accounting for ****? Graduate already still have to OT so much and study and the pay is pathetic.

Heng I exempt SQP. You born wrong year too bad.

Unregistered 02-01-2022 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196120)

My firm got one partner who is the facilitator of SQP. Sinkie pwn sinkie, ownself exempted from SQP but go and create SQP to pwn younger generation. That bugger still said SQP is internationally recognised.

Unregistered 02-01-2022 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196120)

Lucky I'm from blue. Take already got 20% increment woohoo

Unregistered 02-01-2022 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196131)
My firm got one partner who is the facilitator of SQP. Sinkie pwn sinkie, ownself exempted from SQP but go and create SQP to pwn younger generation. That bugger still said SQP is internationally recognised.

Somemore they signed mou to recognise acca, but until now no rma. Damn cb

Unregistered 02-01-2022 08:05 PM

Why the poster said SM gets 4 months of bonus, can someone explain to me please? sorry i NOOB. I thought SM also gets 2-3 month bonus only nia

Unregistered 02-01-2022 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196142)
Why the poster said SM gets 4 months of bonus, can someone explain to me please? sorry i NOOB. I thought SM also gets 2-3 month bonus only nia

The more experienced, the more managerial and client-facing auditor's responsibilities will be. Thus higher bonus. That's why partner earns a huge amount from equity

Unregistered 02-01-2022 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196140)

Ask them ownself recognise ownself lah.Want to take professional qualification of course take those which are well known internationally like Accra, Icaew, cpa Australia

Unregistered 02-01-2022 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196140)

s://.accaglobal.com/content/dam/ACCA_National/sg/stu/FAQs%20(As%20of%2019%20March%202015)%20-%20USE%20THIS.pdf

Yes there is a MOU. “ More details on the RMA and its terms and conditions will be announced in due course.”

Unregistered 02-01-2022 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196146)
Ask them ownself recognise ownself lah.Want to take professional qualification of course take those which are well known internationally like Accra, Icaew, cpa Australia

hmm but are those useful locally?