Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 03-01-2022 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196260)
For 2022 intake, PwC SEAC starting pay 4k. deal advisory 4.5k

confirmed. have friends in those roles

Hahaha but work paper cannot quote a confirmation from an online anonymous source

Your confirmation cannot be relied upon even if I want to trust you. Hahahaha

Unregistered 03-01-2022 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196262)
Hahaha but work paper cannot quote a confirmation from an online anonymous source

LOL do you not accept it because the quoted pay is higher than yours? But yes, 4k for advisory and 4.5k for deals is 100% accurate.

Unregistered 03-01-2022 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196262)

It's accurate. Go see for yourself on mycareersfuture

Unregistered 03-01-2022 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196261)
lol meanwhile their audit and tax functions are still paying 3.4k for 2022 intake

To be honest, there not much different. For those ppl getting 4k, they have no increment and bonus for 2 yr while the 3.4k will have increment and bonus.

You should be looking at the total annual pay that both side is receiving from a1-a2, looking just at monthly dun make sense

Unregistered 03-01-2022 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196272)
To be honest, there not much different. For those ppl getting 4k, they have no increment and bonus for 2 yr while the 3.4k will have increment and bonus.

You should be looking at the total annual pay that both side is receiving from a1-a2, looking just at monthly dun make sense

then u should be looking at exit opps. pwc deal advisory can exit to ib. pwc audit can exit to what? internal audit? accounting?

Unregistered 03-01-2022 11:48 PM

Quote:

It's no bonus for 1 year. But you are correct in saying that you don't have that A1 to A2 bump in monthly base.

Ultimately, which is better? Guaranteed monthly salary or a variable bonus at the end of the work year? I think it's pretty obvious.

Unregistered 03-01-2022 11:49 PM

Quote:

wa u wan to compare mighty deals m&a with audit ah, u kidding me sir

Unregistered 03-01-2022 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196274)
It's no bonus for 1 year. But you are correct in saying that you don't have that A1 to A2 bump in monthly base.

Ultimately, which is better? Guaranteed monthly salary or a variable bonus at the end of the work year? I think it's pretty obvious.

dunnid entertain that joker who is comparing his audit where anybody can enter with deal advisory

Unregistered 03-01-2022 11:56 PM

Think you guys are upselling deal advisory too much 🤣 its still big 4 in the end. This is coming from someone in the industry

Unregistered 04-01-2022 12:03 AM

Very very few manage to move from deal advisory to BB IB. Most end up in FP&A/boutique IB. It is easier to make partner in audit as compared to M&A due to recurring audit revenue.