Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 19-06-2021 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174810)
Did anyone force them to stay and work? Obviously, they enjoy the OT and the work.

When someone intro themselves as from any of the big4. I immediately classify them as spineless and idiots who are perfectly ok to be taken advantage of at work and bullied into working overtime etc for that shot at becoming a partner.

Of course that partner dream will never come true.

chickpig 19-06-2021 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174812)
When someone intro themselves as from any of the big4. I immediately classify them as spineless and idiots who are perfectly ok to be taken advantage of at work and bullied into working overtime etc for that shot at becoming a partner.

What if someone introduces him/herself as Big 4 partner to you?

What if someone from Strategy&/Monitor Deloitte etc. introduces him/herself to you?

Unregistered 19-06-2021 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174812)

Tbh no one cares what you think LOL

Not from Big 4 btw

PleaseGPGT 19-06-2021 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174809)
It's so sad to see how people in EY audit are struggling with workload and working long hours. Yet the current pay is a reduced pay (due to Covid) for god know how long it will be remained until. Every other big4 has already revised their pay to normal rate (pre-covid) and EY has yet to do so. People are leaving and the higher management are so unbothered by this. all they care are just $$$ in their pocket :( Benefits are sitngy to max zzzzz

who did they vote for?

Unregistered 19-06-2021 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chickpig (Post 174813)

What if someone from Strategy&/Monitor Deloitte etc. introduces him/herself to you?

In a non biz setting. No one introduces themselves from a particular company unless they’re making bank at probably SM.

Imagine an A1 or S2 doing that! Lol min. wage 5K flex so much for what

Unregistered 20-06-2021 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chickpig (Post 174813)

Same thinking. Wont change no matter rank. You kidding right? You think being a partner or being from monitor whatever is satki?

Unregistered 20-06-2021 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174827)
Same thinking. Wont change no matter rank. You kidding right? You think being a partner or being from monitor whatever is satki?

Defo more satki than u

Unregistered 20-06-2021 10:49 AM

Steering the convo back...

BIG 4 AUDIT ESTIMATED BASE PAY

A1 - $3k
A2 - $3.4k
SA1 - $4k
SA2 - $4.8k
AM - $5.4k
M - $6k

KKK 20-06-2021 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174809)
It's so sad to see how people in EY audit are struggling with workload and working long hours. Yet the current pay is a reduced pay (due to Covid) for god know how long it will be remained until. Every other big4 has already revised their pay to normal rate (pre-covid) and EY has yet to do so. People are leaving and the higher management are so unbothered by this. all they care are just $$$ in their pocket :( Benefits are sitngy to max zzzzz

THIS!!

Exactly man you hit it spot on. I feel damn tilted knowing some people who are very important to me are doing this.

KKK 20-06-2021 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 174847)
Steering the convo back...

BIG 4 AUDIT ESTIMATED BASE PAY

A1 - $3k
A2 - $3.4k
SA1 - $4k
SA2 - $4.8k
AM - $5.4k
M - $6k

I want to correct the figures slightly:

A1 - $3k
A2 - $3.2k
SA1 - $4.2k
SA2 - $4.6k
AM - $5.4k
M - $6k

I am not sure about AM and M pay but I am very sure about A1 to SA2 pay.