Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 17-01-2019 06:06 PM

Has anyone applied as a graduate associate/first year associate in the last couple of years? Is the numerical & verbal test easy difficult or standard difficulty?

Orange firm employee 27-01-2019 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113123)
How about big 4 financial advisory/corp finance?

It counts to the 3 years as well

Orange firm employee 27-01-2019 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113190)
Has anyone applied as a graduate associate/first year associate in the last couple of years? Is the numerical & verbal test easy difficult or standard difficulty?

Quite standard difficulty. I would say those for tests for the international banks are more difficult

Unregistered 27-01-2019 10:42 PM

Quote:

Graduate associate program is just a branding for their fresh grad recruitment. They hire by bulk so it shouldn't be too difficult. However as many people apply so it depends on how strong your competitor are vs the number of slot available. The test should be quite standard and if you find it very difficult then this job might not be suitable for you.

Unregistered 28-01-2019 11:17 AM

Anyone can compare and contrast the future career prospects for

Corporate Finance vs Financial Assurance upon exiting the big 4?

Unregistered 28-01-2019 01:00 PM

Quote:

Quite tough, I scored low and wasn't shortlisted for interview...

Unregistered 28-01-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113468)
Quite tough, I scored low and wasn't shortlisted for interview...

Yah I took the most prestigious big 4’s assessment, found it difficult but manageable

Unregistered 02-02-2019 01:13 PM

Graduated a couple of years ago with acc degree and did unrelated work for a couple of years. Am thinking of heading back to the acc/fin sector now, any advice?

Unregistered 03-02-2019 11:05 AM

Where do you people go after years in Big 4? What's the exit opportunity is like?

Unregistered 06-02-2019 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113596)
Where do you people go after years in Big 4? What's the exit opportunity is like?

your question is too broad. there are many lines of service in a Big 4. within each LOS people can also be focused on very different areas, e.g. IT advisory, HR advisory, FS advisory.