Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 18-01-2024 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265858)
How much big 4 partner in sg makes? Google gives western country astrominal figures ?
I assume sgd is 300 k ?

The range between Junior partner at 40 years old and about-to-retire partner at 60 years old can be quite wide..

Junior Partner take-home pay is much lower than you think, due to the buy-in loan commitment unless you have huge wads of cash sitting in your bank at 40 and don't need the loan.

Unregistered 18-01-2024 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265873)
The range between Junior partner at 40 years old and about-to-retire partner at 60 years old can be quite wide..

Junior Partner take-home pay is much lower than you think, due to the buy-in loan commitment unless you have huge wads of cash sitting in your bank at 40 and don't need the loan.

Is there some kind of pension scheme for partners like they have in other countries?

Unregistered 18-01-2024 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265878)
Is there some kind of pension scheme for partners like they have in other countries?

Nope don’t have.

But you get your buy-in back as a lump sum 7 years after you retire.

Unregistered 18-01-2024 06:51 PM

My jhb dinobu manager everyday brags that her performance rating is above average. But all the review points she gave me for my wp is nitpick on admin matters. None of them is about technicals know-how. I really wonder with that kind of standard, is she really above average rating? I thought b4 is full of smart genius ones how come now the manager so cui ah?

Unregistered 18-01-2024 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265895)
My jhb dinobu manager everyday brags that her performance rating is above average. But all the review points she gave me for my wp is nitpick on admin matters. None of them is about technicals know-how. I really wonder with that kind of standard, is she really above average rating? I thought b4 is full of smart genius ones how come now the manager so cui ah?

U say alrdy jhb. Last time need prof cert to compete for mgr. Now any dog cat also can. Prof cert is cpa sg, oldies.

Btw when is ey last appraisal and next 1 is when. Good to join now? Can fight for next appraisal?

Unregistered 18-01-2024 10:53 PM

How's everyone doing? Received 3 farewell emails already this week. I hope i can be one of them. Pls recommend me the most satki temple for career luck

Unregistered 18-01-2024 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265916)
How's everyone doing? Received 3 farewell emails already this week. I hope i can be one of them. Pls recommend me the most satki temple for career luck

Doing ok.

Today I learnt “partner track” is a real thing and not an internet meme, but it only applies when you hit senior manager.

So all those posts about senior associates thinking they are selected is just delulu.

Unregistered 18-01-2024 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265873)

/
possible to share some figures?
how much is the buy in?- whats the point if they will pay you back anw

Unregistered 18-01-2024 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265916)

Multiple sm and m leaving.pretty exciting way to start the year

Unregistered 18-01-2024 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265919)
/
possible to share some figures?
how much is the buy in?- whats the point if they will pay you back anw

Let's just say if you're promoted without any delays and bought a condo already you won't be able to afford it without getting a personal loan etc. Forgot the exact figures but my BIL was begging his entire family to lend him money for it. Something something partner earnings can recoup 100% in a few years. Can guess from there bah.