Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 04-01-2024 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264850)
Anyone else received an offer but at the same pay as your current role? Is the job market this bad for auditors? Thought usually it'd be 15-30% pay raise but I'm so burnt out from the job and tempted to just accept it to siam peak.

It's like self-pwn cause auditors keep complaining which is not doing much for the industry but at the same time finding jobs is like promoting yourself.

If you gonna sell a house, you don't go online and rant about how bad the house it.

Unregistered 04-01-2024 09:58 PM

The current trend is sg fresh grad join big 4 until senior then leave, jhk join msia big 4 until senior then join sg big 4 as senior. Hence, the sg fresh grad always take orders from jhk seniors. Then somemore the jhk younger or same age since NS take up 2 years.

Song bo sinkies pwn sinkies

Unregistered 04-01-2024 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264883)
kiamsap lah. they force you to take leave during the last week of dec and deduct 2 days of AL. last week of dec is usually the most expensive time to travel and best time to work since most people are on holiday. they don't allow you to take leave from Jan to Apr when it is off-peak travel season

travel overseas for work also need to share room with colleagues. wtf?

Last part not necessarily true... I had my own room.

Unregistered 04-01-2024 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264886)
The current trend is sg fresh grad join big 4 until senior then leave, jhk join msia big 4 until senior then join sg big 4 as senior. Hence, the sg fresh grad always take orders from jhk seniors. Then somemore the jhk younger or same age since NS take up 2 years.

I OK taking orders from JHK.

Not so ok taking orders from JC female classmate...

Unregistered 04-01-2024 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264888)
I OK taking orders from JHK.

Not so ok taking orders from JC female classmate...

i dont mind if JC female classmate is chio. if dinobu/butch then i don't want. i rather become gay

Unregistered 04-01-2024 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264878)
I was so jealous when I heard Malaysia big 4 actually gives FREE leaves for firm shutdown period and FREE company trips (plus travel allowance) like ??? what the **** man, we have to pay 350 bucks to go Batam and burn our own annual leave for shutdown. Sinkie partners are so damn kiamsiap

don't forget msians getting 4k pay for new joiners after their laws changed. after ours changed, instead of raising pay to be more attractive, the firm just hire interns who continuously need to go back to attend events as A1 at 1k salary instead. somemore no need to pay their salary for offpeak and bonus. huat ah!!!

oh and don't hire anymore snrs, don't hire mgrs, let existing staff tank more because par say 'they totally wanted it themselves'. can already imagine how fat the margins for partners next year will be but they will say 2024 recession so gib 0.5 months bonus. huat even more!!!

Unregistered 04-01-2024 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264883)
kiamsap lah. they force you to take leave during the last week of dec and deduct 2 days of AL. last week of dec is usually the most expensive time to travel and best time to work since most people are on holiday. they don't allow you to take leave from Jan to Apr when it is off-peak travel season

travel overseas for work also need to share room with colleagues. wtf?

2 days? Ours is 3 days ha ha ha

No travel reimbursement for stock count too

Kiamsap af

Really need to brainwash ALL local students from joining audit zzz

Unregistered 04-01-2024 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264873)
wayang to MOM and also to protect their own reputation. better to accuse your employees of being behkan than announcing to the whole world that you are giam sap gian png employer who layoff people to save cost

Sure bo? MOM where got care about all the ridiculous slavery big 4 does? If they care, long time ago fined for forcing employees to take leave, not allowing employees to take leave, no need to pay or give in-lieu for OT.

Unregistered 04-01-2024 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264886)

intentional one la. jhk will go back jb and retire, sinkies who stay at audit as a career becomes competition for the partners.

really classic sinkie pwn sinkie

Unregistered 04-01-2024 10:29 PM

Stinkies pwn stinkies or ur parent and grand parent pawn u. Our sg policy like that wad.

Manytalkc0cksee.
Dont worry too much,
just give 5% at work enough 95% develop irself and enjoy life.
I hope u learn smth new in 2024 and make the right decision.
Wrong 1 or 2 times nvm. Wrong the 3rd time, u are the problem.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.