Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 28-10-2021 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188238)
Not that I am desperate but I would like to help out fellow busy professionals out of their plights

What is fs senior manager? Sound jin powerful. Are you the CFO in the insurance firm?

Unregistered 28-10-2021 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188279)
What is fs senior manager? Sound jin powerful. Are you the CFO in the insurance firm?

It’s just a fancy name. I just want to attract more minions and leech off their commissions. Recently a lot of my consultants left

Unregistered 28-10-2021 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188329)
It’s just a fancy name. I just want to attract more minions and leech off their commissions. Recently a lot of my consultants left

Insurance agent earn money that time keep showing off on social media. Cannot earn money during covid immediately delete all social media accounts. Many of them are just insecure and love to compare

Unregistered 29-10-2021 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188338)
Insurance agent earn money that time keep showing off on social media. Cannot earn money during covid immediately delete all social media accounts. Many of them are just insecure and love to compare

no substance leh like that

Unregistered 29-10-2021 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188338)

If you understand how the commission structure of the “financial advisors” works, you will know why the senior agents keep promoting how lucrative the sales agents careers are.

Unregistered 29-10-2021 06:19 PM

Heard that blue going to revise salary, is it true?

Unregistered 29-10-2021 06:46 PM

I have heard of no such thing, hence I can neither confirm nor deny your statement.

Unregistered 29-10-2021 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 188434)
Heard that blue going to revise salary, is it true?

Where you get this info? Source?

Unregistered 29-10-2021 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187806)
Bunch of idiots talking like they know it all. Keep quiet thanks. All of you.

I was so upset by your comment I stopped posting here for 5 days.

Unregistered 30-10-2021 03:31 AM

I find it funny that local University students (NTU) especially, join the big 4.
What are they drawing? 3k a month? LOL!

Yet they have to mix with people from SUSS /SUTD/ Tunku Abdul Ramen uni.

Damn xia suay most of them sia. I'm from tunku adbul uni, I never study also earn same pay as local university graduates. Don't know what goes on in the heads of NTU students to be frank