Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 11-07-2022 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225025)
orange
A1: 3.5K
A2: 3.8K
S1: 4.3K
S2: 4.9K
AM: 5.4K

Lol might as well be operations in banks. At least after 5 years when u promote to senior associate is a solid 8-9k. U jump out from audit lei lei like dog probably join an MNC for 8k too. Like many other audit managers who try to jump out

Unregistered 11-07-2022 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225031)
Lol might as well be operations in banks. At least after 5 years when u promote to senior associate is a solid 8-9k. U jump out from audit lei lei like dog probably join an MNC for 8k too. Like many other audit managers who try to jump out

hard to get in

Unregistered 11-07-2022 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225029)
above is wrong. s2 is not 4.9k.

His A1 A2 S2 AM number all wrong

so he is probably S1 and trying to guess up down.

Unregistered 11-07-2022 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225030)
Also. On my way of getting TOTO would I get a heart stroke due to the lack of sleep and exercise ?

Actually no. Cos I would be busy doing partnerís saikang and no time to buy TOTO

noob la, now can buy online already. only my mum generation dunno still must go queue

Unregistered 11-07-2022 02:53 PM

Green (before increment)
A1: 3.3k
A2: 3.6k
S1: 4.3k
S2:
AM:
M1:

Yellow (before new FY)
A1: 3.3k/3.4k/4k (audit/tax/advisory)
A2: 3.6k/3.7k/4.3k (audit/tax/advisory)
S1: 4.6k/4.5k/4.8k (audit/tax/advisory)
S2:
AM:
M1:

Blue (non-sca)
A1: 3.6k (Audit)/4k (Advisory)
A2: 3.8k
S1: 4.5k
S2: 5.3k
AM: 5.8k
M1:

Orange (audit)
A1: 3.4k (no bonus)
A2: 3.7k
S1: 4.35k
S2: 5k
AM: 5.55k
M1: 6.3k

waiting for end of month for the updates for green, yellow and blue

Unregistered 11-07-2022 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225037)
His A1 A2 S2 AM number all wrong

so he is probably S1 and trying to guess up down.

If he's an S1, wouldn't he have gone through A1/2 before and know the salary too? What is there to guess in that instance.

Unregistered 11-07-2022 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225061)
If he's an S1, wouldn't he have gone through A1/2 before and know the salary too? What is there to guess in that instance.

The salary when he was an A1/2 might not be the same as the A1/2 now

Unregistered 11-07-2022 04:42 PM

I like big 4 audit because it provides a smooth linear progression all the way from associate to senior manager, enjoy variety of work, able to work with young people with bright minds and providing audit and assurance services to our clients.

Audit is a value adding role as you get to help clients navigate complex accounting issues, control deficiencies and provide an opinion on the financial position of the company being audited. Not only you are respected by you audit clients, you are also respected by the shareholders and auditors act in the interest of them (aka protector of the financial markets). Also big 4 offer global secondment opportunities to its employees, where you get to western countries (US, EU) work and play at the same time.

Unregistered 11-07-2022 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225070)
I like big 4 audit because it provides a smooth linear progression all the way from associate to senior manager, enjoy variety of work, able to work with young people with bright minds and providing audit and assurance services to our clients.

Audit is a value adding role as you get to help clients navigate complex accounting issues, control deficiencies and provide an opinion on the financial position of the company being audited. Not only you are respected by you audit clients, you are also respected by the shareholders and auditors act in the interest of them (aka protector of the financial markets). Also big 4 offer global secondment opportunities to its employees, where you get to western countries (US, EU) work and play at the same time.

Big4 HR working hard on a public holiday

Unregistered 11-07-2022 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225070)
I like big 4 audit because it provides a smooth linear progression all the way from associate to senior manager, enjoy variety of work, able to work with young people with bright minds and providing audit and assurance services to our clients.

Audit is a value adding role as you get to help clients navigate complex accounting issues, control deficiencies and provide an opinion on the financial position of the company being audited. Not only you are respected by you audit clients, you are also respected by the shareholders and auditors act in the interest of them (aka protector of the financial markets). Also big 4 offer global secondment opportunities to its employees, where you get to western countries (US, EU) work and play at the same time.

End of the day, with the benefits mentioned above, I aspire to become a partner in big 4 one day.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2