Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 04-01-2024 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264851)
Just take no pay leave during Dec peak and tong until manager la

i have sept ye client and dec ye client, not allowed to take any leave from oct to may hahahahahaha deadlines, the magic word to siam labour law

Unregistered 04-01-2024 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264848)
not accurate, too low

not accurate your foot. don't con lazy students into joining big 4 please.

Unregistered 04-01-2024 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264859)
not accurate your foot. don't con lazy students into joining big 4 please.

Wan ruin ppl future, study so hard go b4 audit then feel lost then no where go then go mid tier lol.

Unregistered 04-01-2024 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264858)
i have sept ye client and dec ye client, not allowed to take any leave from oct to may hahahahahaha deadlines, the magic word to siam labour law

this is singapore. companies can fire you without paying compensation. even indonesia and malaysia has better labour law than us.

Unregistered 04-01-2024 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264869)
this is singapore. companies can fire you without paying compensation. even indonesia and malaysia has better labour law than us.

Then why do they bother doing PIP instead of just laying off people directly?

Unregistered 04-01-2024 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264872)
Then why do they bother doing PIP instead of just laying off people directly?

wayang to MOM and also to protect their own reputation. better to accuse your employees of being behkan than announcing to the whole world that you are giam sap gian png employer who layoff people to save cost

Unregistered 04-01-2024 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264869)

I was so jealous when I heard Malaysia big 4 actually gives FREE leaves for firm shutdown period and FREE company trips (plus travel allowance) like ??? what the **** man, we have to pay 350 bucks to go Batam and burn our own annual leave for shutdown. Sinkie partners are so damn kiamsiap

Unregistered 04-01-2024 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264841)
Thank you so much for the rent, not cheap but certainly affordable.
Thank you for the open economy.
Thank you for letting my parents and girlfriend move into your house while you live elsewhere.
Oh hey, you can have the girls, it’s a fair exchange. Subjective but I think Singapore girls are higher standard and more quality anyway.
Oh actually, did you know Singapore is a net exporter? Hahahahahah

Wow 30 years, don’t think need so long. 10 years can go back buy home already, no need 30 year home loan like you.

Oh yes SGD is yummy yummy delicioussss

Happy to pump birthrates up. Win win situation.

Thank you for paying for my 2 million dollars condo, will retire and kick u out once its fully paid by u and your family
Thank you for increasing my country economy as japan is also facing low birth rate which affect their economy. Singapore economy is immune.
Oh hey, i dont think SG girls will settle for JHK, just ask around.
Singapore can be net exporter even with such high SGD currency means we are high demand that foreign countries have to buy our goods. U don't seem u be v smart. as expected from your sunway, multimedia, tunkusu uni.

But i appreciate JHB. JHK can f off. all weak small pepe genes
Can u faster go back malaysia? becos after 10 years u will be older and not as efficient. We need a younger JHK to take your place. you guys are so easy and simple to farm.

SGD HUAT AH

Unregistered 04-01-2024 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264881)
Thank you for paying for my 2 million dollars condo, will retire and kick u out once its fully paid by u and your family
Thank you for increasing my country economy as japan is also facing low birth rate which affect their economy. Singapore economy is immune.
Oh hey, i dont think SG girls will settle for JHK, just ask around.
Singapore can be net exporter even with such high SGD currency means we are high demand that foreign countries have to buy our goods. U don't seem u be v smart. as expected from your sunway, multimedia, tunkusu uni.

But i appreciate JHB. JHK can f off. all weak small pepe genes
Can u faster go back malaysia? becos after 10 years u will be older and not as efficient. We need a younger JHK to take your place. you guys are so easy and simple to farm.

SGD HUAT AH

I live HDB, but also have condo which i rent out because JHK willing to pay for it.
My room in HDB have only 1 person sleeping and thats me.
But your room in condo have 3 people sleeping. I purposely squeeze u and your wallets all physically dry

Unregistered 04-01-2024 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264878)
I was so jealous when I heard Malaysia big 4 actually gives FREE leaves for firm shutdown period and FREE company trips (plus travel allowance) like ??? what the **** man, we have to pay 350 bucks to go Batam and burn our own annual leave for shutdown. Sinkie partners are so damn kiamsiap

kiamsap lah. they force you to take leave during the last week of dec and deduct 2 days of AL. last week of dec is usually the most expensive time to travel and best time to work since most people are on holiday. they don't allow you to take leave from Jan to Apr when it is off-peak travel season

travel overseas for work also need to share room with colleagues. wtf?