Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 17-12-2023 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263207)
lol nothing proud of a BCC course. next year will be CCC liao. What students?
only old dinosaurs like yourself think going to big 4 is in high demand.
No one wants to study your sinking ship degree becos no one wants to go big 4. What students?

tbh accounting is boring like ****. studying is still ok. working as an accountant or auditor is really damn sian one unless you do fp&a or move to investment banking. i cannot imagine staring at row of numbers in excel spreadsheets every ****ing day and posting journal entries, doing recon, closing and preparing FS.Will go mad sooner or later cause you are just a robot. Gen Z have no time for this boring shiit.

Unregistered 17-12-2023 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263209)
tbh accounting is boring like ****. studying is still ok. working as an accountant or auditor is really damn sian one unless you do fp&a or move to investment banking. i cannot imagine staring at row of numbers in excel spreadsheets every ****ing day and posting journal entries, doing recon, closing and preparing FS.Will go mad sooner or later cause you are just a robot. Gen Z have no time for this boring shiit.

Yea its boring af.
Not sure what kind of knowledge they get out of accountancy/ audit

overworking is not an achievement, having no work life balance is not an achievement
next thing you know, you are in your 30s with totally no identity other than your rank as manager HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Unregistered 17-12-2023 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263192)
Already did silent layoffs this year. a few friends got it (blue, yellow, black). not sure about orange, probably same thing.

How does silent layoffs work in Big 4?

Unregistered 17-12-2023 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263212)
How does silent layoffs work in Big 4?

If they dont like your ugly face they will have a secret list placed on the notice board. People end up quitting cos of being on the ugly board

Unregistered 17-12-2023 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263191)
Is AM salary now 6k?

It was 5.3k during my time. Did hear it went up but not sure how much

Unregistered 17-12-2023 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263207)
lol nothing proud of a BCC course. next year will be CCC liao. What students?
only old dinosaurs like yourself think going to big 4 is in high demand.
No one wants to study your sinking ship degree becos no one wants to go big 4. What students?

You talk like a student, nobody in the real world talks about grades

If you’re a working adult, do a self reflection cause you peaked too young like those people in 30s still talking about their Ns days.

Unregistered 17-12-2023 11:20 AM

My Chio Jhb manager ask me to print stuff for her. Should I put some cum stains?

Unregistered 17-12-2023 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263218)

If you’re a working adult, do a self reflection cause you peaked too young like those people in 30s still talking about their Ns days.

You see the typing style and things the last few posts worry about you know they are a student already. Because no one in the real working world gives a **** about those things. Psle also not an issue if you're capable.

Unregistered 17-12-2023 01:22 PM

Anyone else have trouble working with JHB?

Their accent always makes me steam especially when they scold me.

Unregistered 17-12-2023 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263218)

clearly you are an old person, sorry to say i dont talk to dinosaurs
clearly you are a jhk, because u didnt understand what AAA course become CCC means, nothing about grades, and i refuse to explain it to you now

did you even serve NS? if no then don't forget to

1) Pay your rent on time because u are helping me pay for my million dollar condo while I rest in my HDB and travel overseas holiday

2) Pay your tax on time so that my economy and country can grow. SGD to the moon.

3) Be thankful we let you in, first class transportation, first class education, first class cleanliness, first class healthcare. It's better than being in your corrupted country that prioritizes malays.