Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 14-09-2023 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 255910)
Yellow management push for foreigners to get PRs hoping they will stay. It's a loophole but backfire and people left

owh i wonder if that's the reason why someone i knew got an offer but their EP got rejected lol, first time i hear for audit got this problem

Unregistered 15-09-2023 02:25 AM

yellow tech boss today spoke, seems bonus and increment wouldnt be as good as last year...tech sector not doing well, time to hop

Unregistered 15-09-2023 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 255886)
They give u increments yearly cos ur starting point is already so low. They work u so hard but the increments merely barely makes u comparable to people who start elsewhere.

This is fact. Everything else would just be you trying to make yourself feel better being stuck in a B4

Unregistered 15-09-2023 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 255917)
owh i wonder if that's the reason why someone i knew got an offer but their EP got rejected lol, first time i hear for audit got this problem

As in they’re from another country??

Unregistered 15-09-2023 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 255897)
Show this forum to your fellow HR department. Yellow especially needa reform else they no more going concern. Fun fact: Authority questioning yellow ratio of local to foreigner now

Any whistleblower care to share more?

Unregistered 15-09-2023 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 255930)
Any whistleblower care to share more?

there is nothing to whistleblow unless one has solid paper evidence tt yellow is breaching MOM regulations on foreign employee quotas

otherwise, this forum is nothing more than speculation and idle coffeeshop gossip

it is a well known fact that Big 4 hires as many jhks and other foreigners as their quota will allow, because they are cheap and hungry for such grunt work, and will earn far better than they can in their third world home countries.

sinkies always have the option to work in better jobs. if Big 4 is your only option, then the problem is u, not them.

Unregistered 15-09-2023 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 255934)
there is nothing to whistleblow unless one has solid paper evidence tt yellow is breaching MOM regulations on foreign employee quotas

otherwise, this forum is nothing more than speculation and idle coffeeshop gossip

it is a well known fact that Big 4 hires as many jhks and other foreigners as their quota will allow, because they are cheap and hungry for such grunt work, and will earn far better than they can in their third world home countries.

sinkies always have the option to work in better jobs. if Big 4 is your only option, then the problem is u, not them.

everyone is having the same pay, what ******** you? must be yellow HR and scared now

Unregistered 15-09-2023 01:49 PM

Genuine question, will working hours and work expectations be better and more humane if my senior is a gen z for my next engagement?

Regards,
Fellow gen z associate

Unregistered 15-09-2023 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 255938)
Genuine question, will working hours and work expectations be better and more humane if my senior is a gen z for my next engagement?

Regards,
Fellow gen z associate

even among Gen z, I think it various from person to person

But you have a better shot at having a good time.

Root problem is the Gen Z seniors are still reporting to Millennial manager.

It’s a problem that still solve itself with time

Unregistered 15-09-2023 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 255892)
Anybody inside orange and yellow knows what the AM pay is?

5.8 -6 max

Not much diff among the big4s, dont be suprised midtier also can pay the same+_

Audit still one of the iron rice bowl / decent pay job

One can break 100k PA (with 6-7 years YOE)

SM drawing 110-120k Pa

Was a SM from a midtier firm