Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 07-09-2023 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 255424)
because you're delusional and you're trying to escape whatever reality you're facing in your life so you come on here to ******** and make yourself feel better.

imagine going as far as to say "i am a full time working mom", you're too far gone when you'd go that far to lie, it's just cringe.

😂😂😂 you are very interesting person, luckily don’t need to deal with this kinda person at work.

I have friends working in mnc just earning 3k+ after 8 years, I know you want to prove this point. But it didn’t happen to all.

Ok lah stop calling people liar, came here to check out recent salary yet see so many negative posts. Back when I was a fresh grad, just 1-2 trolls, most posts are helpful..thought by posting my experience can bring some hope but didn’t expect to attract this kinda response.
Life as uol grad is tough still must kena people like you.

Unregistered 08-09-2023 04:48 PM

Lol I love coming here every once in a while to see how the sim trash are coping XD

Unregistered 08-09-2023 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 255190)
yeah, if it pays well. I'm in insurance as a manager after gaining 5 years of working experience. Drawing high 5 digits and have NUS ka kia below working for me.

Sorry, correction, I've worked for 5 years and am still drawing 1k. NUS kid 10 years my junior fresh grad came in as my boss, now he is drawing 4 times my salary. Today he asked to see my wife, I am scared there is a real possibility she will leave me for him. I really hate NUS grads, they live rent free in my peanut sim skull all day long.

Unregistered 08-09-2023 04:53 PM

Wife here, really dunno why I married this sim trash. 5 years in the same company still drawing 1k, some more 24 year old NUS fresh grad become his boss and draw 4x his salary.

Sim trash don't even know how to provide a good life for himself. How to provide for family sia. Should have married local uni grad instead.

Unregistered 09-09-2023 12:57 AM

Just wanted to get a feel on the ground,
If the three local unis are already producing so many biz grads, arts grads (including the Econs grads), then where do SIM/SUSS biz and arts grads apply to?

Is competition very stiff?

Unregistered 17-09-2023 08:17 PM

Joined Jane St after 2 years of working experience. now drawing 25k as a full timer. UOL is the same as local uni, just persevere and you can succeed!

Unregistered 17-09-2023 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 256119)
Joined Jane St after 2 years of working experience. now drawing 25k as a full timer. UOL is the same as local uni, just persevere and you can succeed!

Same in what sense!

Unregistered 18-09-2023 03:54 PM

For SIM grads (pre 2017), do your degrees get updated to SUSS logo?

Any difference in market recognition?

Or everyone accepts SUSS = SIM? Same same?

Unregistered 18-09-2023 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 256182)
For SIM grads (pre 2017), do your degrees get updated to SUSS logo?

Any difference in market recognition?

Or everyone accepts SUSS = SIM? Same same?

No. Kinda weird that you ask this. Everyone knows uniSIM -> SUSS , and even uniSIM not equal to SUSS for the seniors that got in when it was still uniSIM as the admission standards were different.

As for SIM it is not even a university, it is just a building/company for your distance learning program taught by mostly locals. Not linked to uniSIM and most definitely not SUSS.

Unregistered 19-09-2023 02:36 PM

There's no need to compare and contrast unis. Just apply for any job you fancy and let employers decide.